- The Sun story about Chris Huhne that was a total invention (and which the other papers happily copied)
- Liberal Democrat MPs to be given free vote on all aspects of Same Sex Marriage Bill
- Opinion: Why Lib Dems should support the Referendum on the EU – and let’s have it before 2015
- 11 Liberal Democrat MPs vote for registrars to be exempt from marrying same sex couples
- LibLink: Tim Bale - "The biggest effect of the Lib Dems holding their nerve has been to help the Conservatives lose theirs"
- Baroness Judith Jolly writes: new Social Care Bill focuses on people not systems (Judith Jolly)
- Opinion polls yadda yadda. OR “Does Nate Silver mean nothing to you? Did he write in vain?” (Stephen Tall)
- Mike Crockart MP writes… Reducing reoffending and cutting crime (Michael Crockart MP)
- Opinion: Lib Dem MPs: Vote for equality, human rights and love today (Adrian Trett)
- Stephen Gilbert MP writes… Equal marriage is now a litmus test for Cameron (Stephen Gilbert)
- New Planning Application Heys Road
- Update: Sandgate Road Trees
- Update: Tamworth Avenue Flood Risks
- Take a Level 3 Diploma in Basketball at Stockport College
- Reporting Back: Bury's Annual Council
- The sovereignty of Parliament
- Bank Holiday bin arrangements
- Friends of Balgay's new website
- Beat the Bridge
- Blackness Library refurbishment - an update
- Chris_sh 21st May - 10:09am
@Ian Sanderson (RM3) He denied it and stated that he was considering legal action (not sure who against though?).
- Grammar Police 21st May - 9:58am
@Chris - try Lillian Ladele, Islington Registrar http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-19467554
- AC Noblet 21st May - 9:48am
In France there are Mayors who will refuse to carry out same sex weddings. Existing registrars should be permitted to decline. New applicants should not...
- Tony Harms 21st May - 9:45am
Thanks to everybody who has contributed to this debate. I think the points on both sides have been put very clearly. I have a great...
- margaret 21st May - 9:40am
I understood that there is to be a sliding scale between £23,250 and £118,000, with a means test which could adversely effect those with moderate...