- Lib Dem Geraldine Locke takes safe Tory Council seat in Richmond
- Catherine Bearder MEP doesn't need men telling her what's important
- A small step for trust in the manifesto
- Opinion: General election 2015 - The rise of UKIP and the Tory decapitation strategy
- Paul Tyler writes...Lessons for our new campaigner-in-chief?
- Opinion: Time for a real English party (George Potter)
- Opinion: In defence of the Scottish Government’s plan for named persons for every child (Euan Davidson)
- Farron and Lamb respond to questions from Liberal Democrat Lawyers (James Sandbach)
- Miriam Gonzalez Durantez argues for quotas on boards – but warns that inclusive culture is also necessary (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Getting diverse in the arts (Zack Polanski)
- Influential divine (former LibDem PPC) takes a critical look at Farron
- Cats, cakes and coffee at Stoneygate Shops
- Commentary on Lib Dem leadership candidates answers to ALTER
- What remains of Leicester Central
- Lamb calls for new 'Member Engagement Days'
- Social Liberal Forum Conference, 2015
- Next Steps for Sefton Park Meadowlands
- Voting intention opinion polls 1943-present: new update
- Update on operations
- European liberal parties don't alternate between governments of left and right anymore
- Jane Ann Liston 6th Jul - 1:04am
The Scottish conference passed a motion a year or so back supporting an investigation into LVT as a replacement for Business Rates (as far as...
- T-J 6th Jul - 12:44am
Any changes to the way the English party works must factor in ways to account for the regional diversity in England. Indeed, an additional English...
- George Potter 6th Jul - 12:20am
It was wishy washy in the sense that it had no sense of what powers would be involved, what model of accountability devolution would have...
- Little Jackie Paper 5th Jul - 11:57pm
Sorry if this is a dumb question. 'for England we have a wishy-washy “devolution on demand” policy, some regional parties with policies for their own...
- Little Jackie Paper 5th Jul - 11:50pm
'Importantly, we need to develop the best policy possible to help bring stability into the region as soon as we can.' Well...with respect (and I...
- George Potter 5th Jul - 11:28pm
On the funding issue, again I think that's something that would be resolved by reform of the English party. If the English party took on...