- Paddy Ashdown to endorse new progressive liberal movement
- Nick Clegg to challenge Government over Brexit
- Lib Dems will offer an optimistic alternative to Brexit Britain
- Daisy Benson, Claire Young and Dawn Barnes selected for former Lib Dem seats
- Nick Clegg: We need more than warm words and bromide from May
- Some questions for More United (Caron Lindsay)
- How Lib Dems are using Pokemon Go (Caron Lindsay)
- Brexit: How we could be in the single market with greater control over immigration – the Adam Smith Institute (Paul Walter)
- Why does the Tory Government want students to be even poorer? (Anna Pitcher)
- Lib Dems react to closure of Cedars family immigration facility (Caron Lindsay)
- Tim Farron: Turmoil makes case for voting reform
- More United: Paddy Ashdown's new political movement launched today
- Bin in Frome Road United Reform Church
- Brexit – A wish for the death penalty and harking back to the past?
- Magdalen Green Bandstand - photos and video from yesterday's opening event
- Weekly Road Report - West End Ward
- Shrewsbury Ark goes outreach to tackle rough sleeping but let's not forget the hidden homeless
- Interesting Links for 24-07-2016
- IPCC takes action against 11 over Greville Janner case
- Nick Clegg re-selected in Sheffield Hallam
- paul barker 24th Jul - 11:36am
I will be signing up & I will continue to pop up on Labour sites urging Centrists to join The Libdems, I dont see a...
- Duncan Greenland 24th Jul - 11:24am
if through this vehicle a strong enough public consensus can be created behind electoral reform to achieve fairer votes for Westminster,then progress on the other...
- Andrew McCaig 24th Jul - 11:16am
Malc Polls showed 60% wanted reform after the 2015 general election.. I agree that electoral reform only comes to the fore after yet another ridiculous...
- Catherine Jane Crosland 24th Jul - 11:11am
@Gareth Wilson Well, everyone will have to make up their own mind about this, but I feel it would be much better to "get the...
- Andrew McCaig 24th Jul - 11:05am
Most people who voted in 2011 thought they were voting in a referendum on Nick Clegg, as far as I could see... meanwhile lifelong supporters...
- expats 24th Jul - 11:01am
john 24th Jul '16 - 1:09am..............Reality says that an awful lot of a la carte will be available from the EU ( including immigration controls)...