- Baroness Sal Brinton writes…Electing diverse MPs (Sal Brinton)
- Welsh Lib Dem Conference: Friday night rally, and the wit and wisdom of Wales’ Lib Dem women (Caron Lindsay)
- Assange: From Townsville to Knightsbridge via Cloud Cuckoo Land (Paul Walter)
- Putting in a good word for Turkey and the Turks (Paul Walter)
- Lib Dem parliamentarians mark #timetotalk day (Caron Lindsay)
- Eddie Sammon 8th Feb - 7:41am
As a commenter only, I might be willing to support the motion if I felt all the main underrepresented groups were being represented and it...
- Keith Legg 8th Feb - 6:57am
My view is that we do now need to do something. However, I would prefer any changes not to be permanent, but to be subject...
- Dave Eastham 8th Feb - 6:40am
The Daily Mirror article that Thomas Shakespeare refers to above, is currently showing (08/2/2016) a Straw poll result (which the Mirror always runs with these...
- William Summers 8th Feb - 1:14am
I strongly believe in the need for more diverse political representation, including more women, BAME and disabled. But this simplistic one-dimensional identity politics really does...
- Gareth Epps 7th Feb - 10:28pm
Liberator is not preceded by a definite article. (You must owe us a sub!)
- Simon Shaw 7th Feb - 10:20pm
@Mick Taylor "Labour have shown us the AWS guarantees the selection of women candidates and in a more favourable electoral climate would lead to women...