- Opinion: Taxing stuff – what George Monbiot got wrong
- Rochester & Strood by-election: Ukip win, Lib Dems lose 11th deposit
- Alex Folkes: Cornwall Council and its chief executive have serious questions to answer
- The 'nowcast' for May 2015 which gives the Lib Dems 28 MPs
- Should Liberal Democrat Voice put up a post if and when a blogger leaves the party?
- Vow Max? Has the Smith Commission delivered for Scotland? And what next for Yorkshire and the north? (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Media misunderstanding on Lib Dem immigration policy (Suzanne Fletcher)
- Simon Hughes writes… Counter-terrorism bill – the Liberal Democrats are on the right track (Simon Hughes MP)
- Gulags in the UK? – “no” says Simon Hughes (Paul Walter)
- Open season on Facebook is unfair (Paul Walter)
- Keep Clear by Horse & Farrier, Gatley
- Stockport becomes first Council to debate Devo Manc
- EU Migration
- Switch Island & A59 come to mind – Drivers who litter targeted
- Increase in NHS staff sickness levels
- Andrew Mitchell and 'Plebs'
- Shell shock: The First World War and the origins of psychological medicine
- Briggate Mill, the Kray twins and Norman Lamb
- Simon Danczuk and Sir Edward Garnier
- Steve Webb is the Spectator's Minister of the Year
- JohnTilley 28th Nov - 9:21am
Enlight_bystand 27th Nov '14 - 11:45pm There should be no surprise about the continuing support for independent minded people in Wyre Forest. Anyone who knows...
- Nick Tregoning 28th Nov - 9:09am
” Indeed it is proof of the fact that UKIP is hideous, racist, xenophobic and islamophobic.” Yup, Simon, that's right. I'm part Thai, so in...
- JohnTilley 28th Nov - 9:08am
Roland Good point -- the only mystery is -- who are the tiny handful, the 3% who want the Coalition to continue beyond May? Are...
- JohnTilley 28th Nov - 8:47am
David-1 27th Nov '14 - 9:04pm David, to answer your two questions -- 1)--. How did this internalised culture of self-harm begin? It began in...
- Jack 28th Nov - 8:46am
I wonder whether asking the two intention questions, one after the other, biases respondents towards changing their answer? I don't recall there being much of...
- Roland 28th Nov - 8:42am
John - strict answer no! You're making an assumption about the "Don’t know / No opinion". Accurate answer would be 96% :)