- 1000 new members join Lib Dems as Farron says "We will keep the vision of an open, optimistic, hopeful Britain alive"
- "Devastated and angry" Farron says Lib Dems will fight for a "tolerant, open-hearted, optimistic and outward looking" country
- Could there be three ironic (?) tragedies that follow a leave vote?
- Referendum Results open thread
- Nick Clegg on the Brexit Betrayal
- A new Union of Democratic Control? (Matthew Campbell)
- Moving forwards as positive campaigners (Matt Dolman)
- The people have spoken – trust the people (Paul Walter)
- The mess we are in (Geoff Crocker)
- What next for the Liberal Democrats post-referendum? (Tony Lloyd)
- The Damage Done: The UK faces the Sunset
- The anatomy of a political campaign ad
- Never glad confident morning again
- EU Referendum Result – You selfish Brexit cretins
- Garden, Allotment and Best Kept Close Competition
- It's not all his fault - but Jeremy Corbyn needs to go, right now
- British democracy: the problem and the cure.
- Interesting Links for 25-06-2016
- Taking Control of What?
- Six of the Best 607
- Paul Murray 25th Jun - 11:22am
@Rabi Martins - Ashcroft polled 13000 people after they voted in the referendum. The results are available on lordashcroftpolls.com and are well worth reading. Remember...
- Paul Walter 25th Jun - 10:58am
Vincent Perhaps gobbledegook was a bad phrase by me. I meant it's a bit like the Tower of Babel - everyone saying different things -...
- Rabi Martins 25th Jun - 10:46am
@Geoff Crocker - You were obviously taking part in a different referendum As far as I know people were asked if they wanted to REMAIN...
- Simon Shaw 25th Jun - 10:38am
@Peter Reynolds "This an outrageous, hate-filled, prejudicial, discriminatory slur on 17 million voters who chose leave. We are not all ‘intolerant, closed-hearted, pessimistic and inward...
- Neil 25th Jun - 10:36am
Geoff you are so right. The country has not decided to leave it's said we can't agree. But the time has come i think for...
- Martin 25th Jun - 10:33am
Immigration and particularly immigration from outside the EU (Turkey and Syria particularly) was the dominant driving force of the Leave campaign. The result was bought...