- The Clegg Family Christmas Card, with a little help from their sons
- Nelson Mandela – the long walk is over
- Opinion: Our liberal identity crisis
- Opinion: Women must stop stepping into the political shoes of men
- Three scenarios for the 2015 election based on current polling: which do you think looks most plausible?
- Better in Cameron’s Black Book than on the Statute Book (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Our liberal identity crisis (Steve Bradley)
- Poverty at its lowest since 2004/5? (Joe Otten)
- LDV’s Sunday Best: our 7 most-read articles this week (The Voice)
- Opinion: Nelson Mandela: A personal tribute (Parmjit Singh Gill)
- My recommended reading for today December 11, 2013
- Euro candidate Issan Ghazni urges Lib Dems to help win in Gainsborough
- How UKIP is damaging Labour, reprised
- Peter Black voted AM of the year
- New taxi rank in St Peter's Street
- Four facts that paint a rather different picture of Britain from the one usually told
- Power to Change
- TRAC - report will be made public
- Launceston's Magic Weekend - starts on Friday
- Promising move from David Heath over online snooping
- Michael Clements 11th Dec - 2:55pm
Accidental finding sounds too good to be true. . Is it the real thing ? Or is it a cunning leak to test public opinion...
- Frank Booth 11th Dec - 2:38pm
I voted Lib Dem in 2010 whent he party had a far more moderate fiscal stance than the Tories and Clegg warned that the Tory...
- RC 11th Dec - 2:27pm
@ Frank Booth "And yet………… despite how hideous the Tories are, Nick Clegg would rather work with Osborne, Duncan Smith, Gove and Pickles than Ed...
- Jennie 11th Dec - 2:27pm
Bah issuu Good content, though.
- Caracatus 11th Dec - 2:25pm
Frank - Miliband was in the negotiating team - read any of the accounts, there have been several, a substantial part of the Labour Party...
- Frank Booth 11th Dec - 2:24pm
This state spending = 50% GDP needs to be put in context. Ultimately much of what the state does is simply recycle money between citizens....