- We shouldn’t criticize Jeremy Corbyn for finally doing a bit of reasonably clever “media” (Paul Walter)
- Andrew George writes…Can progressives unite to defeat the Tories? (Andrew George)
- The UK and the rapid deterioration in global security (Paul Reynolds)
- Brexit and the path to a written constitution (Ciaran McGonagle)
- Could train-gate derail Corbyn’s leadership campaign? (Caron Lindsay)
- Farewell Sam Martinez
- Why Do AMC Cinemas Hate Blind People?
- Man who was Deputy Leader of Tory council group convicted of lying to get elected
- The irrelevance of election campaigns
- Oracle, by Ian Watson
- Bank Holiday rail disruption
- Local pensioners let down by the Council and Vivacity!
- A 'Little Berg' for the Mayor's Parlour
- Jeremy Corbyn - Labour's very own train crash
- Lydiate – Volunteer litter pickers update
- Hywel 25th Aug - 1:15am
Are you saying the UK needs a nuclear deterrent to target China? How do you maintain a submarine on a station where it can target...
- Roland 25th Aug - 1:09am
Richard Underhill - many apologies for my unintentional mistake.
- Lyn Newman 25th Aug - 12:35am
Overall, I think this is a realistic document that balances the competing requirements well. Just a few questions that I think would, or should, be...
- Leave The EU 25th Aug - 12:16am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRjl4biSmZ4 - For any pro-Brexiters, I liked the "theater" of BJ from 0-31 seconds in - it felt like "a moment in history". :-)
- Leave The EU 25th Aug - 12:10am
"'Brexit' supporter Amb. John Bolton goes 'On the Record' on 'Brexit's' impact US security and foreign relations and he believes it will strengthen NATO" -...
- Barry Snelson 24th Aug - 11:55pm
Andrew, It is refreshing to hear Stimson, Lyn's and Stevans voices. We shouldn't view Tory voters as though they are afflicted with some disease which...