- Even the Daily Telegraph now says Leave was "wrong, "wrong" and "wrong"
- Stoke and Copeland results show how far Lib Dems have come in two years
- Another massive Lib Dem GAIN from the Conservatives...in John Redwood country
- Donald Trump, Twitter and distraction
- LibLink: Kishwer Falkner on 'How I will vote on Article 50'
- New SLF publication on the European carbon market (Helen Flynn)
- Energetic new approaches to stimulating Green Growth in West Midlands (Beverley Nielsen)
- Observations of an ex pat: Alliance 101 (Tom Arms)
- Stoke and Copeland results show how far Lib Dems have come in two years (Caron Lindsay)
- P-0: Polling day for Stoke-on-Trent (Ed Fordham)
- Some thoughts on Stoke and Copeland
- Basingstoke & Deane BC, Winklebury - 21st February 2017
- On the cult of Jeremy Corbyn and the Blairite fake news explosion
- Palestine: Seize the Moment!
- New Scottish Key Messages Focus Templates
- The slowest tour bus in the world...
- Lydiate – The 1965 award winning houses in Seafore Close
- Labour are sadly now a regressive party
- Ludlow town buses - our community room on wheels - are to keep going
- Another good night for the Liberal Democrats
- Chris 24th Feb - 5:22pm
Martin - my comment arises from frustration regarding the focus placed on the apparent potential of returning from irrelevance via anti-Brexit campaigning. I fundamentally disagree...
- Laurence Cox 24th Feb - 5:08pm
There are as many different proposals for Basic Income as proposers, but I will concentrate on three and just consider payments to a single working-age...
- Laurence Cox 24th Feb - 5:07pm
In the last paragraph of my review, I included a couple of caveats: " ...and while I am unconvinced that the taxation consequences of Basic...
- Bilal 24th Feb - 4:57pm
It was a disaster for the LibDems in Stoke. Turnout was very low and the Brexit vote was split 3 ways between Lab, Tory and...
- matt 24th Feb - 4:51pm
This really infuriates me https://www.gov.uk/government/news/changes-to-personal-independence-payment-regulations "people who cannot carry out a journey because of a visual or cognitive impairment are likely to need more support...
- Greg 24th Feb - 4:45pm
Ask yourself this question: If the UK scraps its nuclear weapons, will nuclear war in the future be less likely or more likely? Will disarmament...