- The attacks on Tim Farron need to stop - Vince Cable should know better
- Stephen Williams takes on 38 Degrees over "highly misleading campaign"
- Is David Steel right about the Liberal Democrat attitude to a future coalition?
- The Liberal Democrats could well be on course to improve our vote share to seats "bangs for the buck"
- Opinion: Cyril Smith - Liberal Democrats should allow scrutiny of all party archives
- Opinion: Thoughts on the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Protocol (TTIP) (Mark Argent)
- Why have Liberal Democrats indulged the Tories’ Bercow bashing? (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Plain Packaging: Will Tobacco Be the End or Just the Beginning? (Judy Abel)
- Opinion: Liberals must stand up to Russia over Ukraine (Tim Oliver)
- The Independent View: Half of the public are likely to change their vote after examining the parties’ policies (Matt Chocqueel-Mangan)
- Happy birthday to the bioweapons convention
- Ten more short-stay parking spaces for Cheadle - and more to come
- On comparing Lord Ashcroft, Iain Dale, Lib Dem Polling & Odds - Hornsey & Wood Green Edition
- How Equality and Human rights law relates to campaigning
- Alcohol duty
- British political debate is rubbish
- The failure of the attempt to dump Bercow: some thoughts
- Of loss and of memory, a family gathers to mourn and recollect
- Why Prince Charles' letters had to be published
- Day 5107: DOCTOR WHO: Wizard vs Aliens vs Santa
- TechnicalEphemera 26th Mar - 7:08pm
A grubby shambles and as such a fitting full stop for this obscenity of a government to end on. The fact that the Lib Dems...
- malcolm blount 26th Mar - 7:05pm
generally speaking productivity growth falls with increasing economic activity in a purely cyclical upturn cos the factors of production coming back on stream are of...
- Tom Papworth 26th Mar - 7:00pm
BTW Jack/George, the whole of chapter 6 is devoted to answering your point.
- Tom Papworth 26th Mar - 6:58pm
Jack and George, The point is that that spare capacity would be being used if it were possible to relocate demand from London to other...
- tonyhill 26th Mar - 6:48pm
I think the number of species cited must be wrong - an ecosystem in an area like this would have many more than 80 species.
- malcolm blount 26th Mar - 6:47pm
a good tax avoids distorting economic activity--more easily said than done--& the incidence of taxation (who actually bears it) is not always obvious eg stamp...