- Opinion: Labour's unfinished business on 'Religious hatred'
- Opinion: Why do I still care?
- Lord Tony Greaves writes...Why a new coalition would be a bad idea
- Ashcroft poll in Hallam: Clegg within a whisker of Labour with a lot of Tory vote to squeeze
- Opinion: We shouldn’t position ourselves as the ‘Middle of the Road’ Party
- Caron’s Sunday Selection: Must-read articles from the Sunday papers (Caron Lindsay)
- Apparently, our future depends on Nick Clegg’s eyebrows… (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: A golden handshake (David Warren)
- Opinion: To be free from poverty, ignorance and conformity, our society must have robust support for disabled people (Holly Matthies)
- Opinion: Opportunities for electoral reform in a hung parliament (Denis Mollison)
- Peter Kellner's latest projection gives hope to the Lib Dems but points to the squeakiest of squeaky bum times
- The interesting thing about the first of those Milistone promises
- Far from the campaign trail - a European detour on the road to wisdom
- 2015 General Election Day 35: Rock of pledges, cleft for me
- Restoring our civil liberties: just one of the Lib Dem achievements in the last five years
- The importance of Magna Carta to British society today
- Tactical voting
- Campaigning in Twickenham: luckily this chap wasn't on the register
- Hopefully for the last time: Eric Pickles fails to understand localism
- Final weekend poll scorecard: latest voting intention figures from each firm 3/5
- Stuart 3rd May - 8:48pm
@Sesenco The Labour "pledges" are actually more like headings - if you read the full thing, you'll see that each one has several specific policies...
- Caron Lindsay 3rd May - 8:47pm
@TCO, I'm not doing it. Ballot is completed and ready to post. @Stuart, It may not be a red line, but I doubt we'd allow...
- TCO 3rd May - 8:45pm
@Caron speaking from experience I'd say don't do it. You wake up feeling embarrassed and ashamed and then find out you've been used.
- Stephen Hesketh 3rd May - 8:42pm
Paul in Wokingham 3rd May '15 - 4:21pm "All of the campaigns have been dire. It seems as though the professional campaign managers have all...
- Stuart 3rd May - 8:41pm
If I lived in an SNP/Lib Dem marginal, I would certainly vote tactically. I'd vote SNP to stop the Lib Dems letting Cameron have his...
- theakes 3rd May - 8:38pm
I voted a very straight forward tactical vote by post last week..