- Western Isles UA, West Side & Ness- 7th October 2015
- Cardiff UA, Riverside- 7th October 2015
- St Austell TC, St Austell Poltair- 29th October 2015
- Mayor Anderson challenged to public debates about Liverpool Parks
- When the child abuse campaign becomes tyrannical
- Tim Farron appoints two Middle East advisers
- Lincs FM goes digital (part 2)
- Changes to bin collection and recycling arrangements - Phase 2 roadshows
- Lib Dems press on with Tatton CPO
- The Blood is the Life for 07-10-2015
- Jennie 7th Oct - 10:59am
Mark Reckons started that idea, not Mark Pack.
- Psi 7th Oct - 10:56am
Stuart “The point is that Simon was not making any claim on the basis of information” He quoted the report: “Energy subsidies: £3.8bn … the...
- Ruth Bright 7th Oct - 10:38am
Peter - why not use your full name when making comments as I do? Also why "amusing". I said it was a nasty speech. I...
- Jennie Kermode 7th Oct - 10:30am
As chair of a leading charity working in this sector, I have bee impressed by the Lib Dems' action on this. I think the problem...
- Charles Rothwell 7th Oct - 10:27am
Absolutely disgusting and "red meat for the blue rinses" in the most opportunistic, baying mob-pleasing fashion which can be imagined. I had some respect for...
- Jayne Mansfield 7th Oct - 10:14am
@ Simon Foster, I don't want to de-rail this thread, but it seems to me that positive and negative freedoms are in direct opposition to...