- Live updates from the Witney count
- +++Witney result: Biggest Con to Lib Dem swing since the 1997 Winchester by-election.
- Canada-EU non-deal - dramatic collapse of the shining example for a post-Brexit future held up by the leavers
- Independent: "The Lib Dems could steal David Cameron's seat tomorrow"
- Alistair Carmichael MP writes...Sometimes it is not a bad thing to be an elitist!
- Gary Lineker – a welcome voice of humanity (Paul Walter)
- The American people will not take kindly to being kept “in suspense” by Donald Trump (Paul Walter)
- Shas Sheehan challenges the government over Calais refugee crisis (Suzanne Fletcher)
- Lessons for Syria on post-conflict reconstruction (Ciaran McGonagle)
- Independent: “The Lib Dems could steal David Cameron’s seat tomorrow” (Caron Lindsay)
- The Next Elections we need Newbies to Win
- The Blood is the Life for 23-10-2016
- Will Brexit sound the financial death knell for UKIP?
- Helping at the Whinnies CommunityGarden
- Why I am backing Carl Cashman to be Merseyside Metro Mayor
- Tom Jones: Green, Green Grass of Home
- You won't believe this latest FIASCO from the Council regarding the Bridge Street cycle ban!
- Reasons To Live - Do You Have A Reason?
- Witney is proof that a core votes strategy can work for the Lib Dems
- Leeds Liverpool Canal Bicentenary Voyage – The last leg to Liverpool
- Stevan Rose 23rd Oct - 12:53pm
"One moment the EU is a ‘dictatorial super-state’ that brooks no dissent and the next it’s an ‘incompetent collection of countries’ who can’t agree on...
- Richard Underhill 23rd Oct - 12:23pm
UKIP members can obviously choose a woman leader now, having chosen Diane James, who came second in the Eastleigh by-election. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-21625726 Private Eye this week...
- Stevan Rose 23rd Oct - 12:10pm
Perhaps the rest of the country should follow the lead of Liverpool and boycott this comic. I'm not a fan of Lineker but he's entitled...
- Annabel 23rd Oct - 11:52am
...apologies. Others have answered that already. All I was going to add was that self-determination is what it was about. Very happy to have given...
- Laurence Cox 23rd Oct - 11:51am
@John B More to the point, the Labour Party now have over 1000 members in the constituency, doubling since Corbyn first stood for the leadership,...
- Glenn 23rd Oct - 11:47am
Joe ' Except is EU is not about free trade. It's an expansionist political project with core of protectionism for the old mainland European powers.