- The Clegg Family Christmas Card, with a little help from their sons
- Nelson Mandela – the long walk is over
- Opinion: Our liberal identity crisis
- Three scenarios for the 2015 election based on current polling: which do you think looks most plausible?
- Opinion: Women must stop stepping into the political shoes of men
- Better in Cameron’s Black Book than on the Statute Book (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Our liberal identity crisis (Steve Bradley)
- Poverty at its lowest since 2004/5? (Joe Otten)
- LDV’s Sunday Best: our 7 most-read articles this week (The Voice)
- Opinion: Nelson Mandela: A personal tribute (Parmjit Singh Gill)
- Last couple of days ...
- Scientists get a little too honest
- Bus Stop in St Just
- Scientology Orgs are a "place of meeting for religious worship"
- Red Ed Balls
- Holding our breath for Ukraine and for Europe
- What schools do to poetry sometimes
- Save The Pellon Network Centre #AmbitionCalderdale
- Mandela, 'Rolihlahla' the trouble maker
- Labour loosing votes locally through reticence
- Tubby Isaacs 11th Dec - 7:52pm
"You mean that it could have been working as well as the French Socialists’ plan is clearly working?" Please set out the similarities, please, between...
- Bill le Breton 11th Dec - 7:50pm
GF - absolutely right - which is why a budget surplus leads to a recession - viz Clinton's surplus and Bushes recession.
- Kelly-Marie Blundell 11th Dec - 7:47pm
Does that mean you'll approve my submissions now then? :P Congrats Helen!
- Simon Shaw 11th Dec - 7:17pm
@Frank Booth "Under Labour’s plan (by no means perfect I’m sure) we could well be borrowing less. You mean that it could have been working...
- Simon Shaw 11th Dec - 7:15pm
@Frank Booth "Of course it suits Clegg that he can stop some of the barmier right wing stuff so he can tell everyone what he’s...
- Tubby Isaacs 11th Dec - 7:13pm
"If it hadn’t been for the Lib Dems (and Nick’s performance in the Leaders debates especially) then Labour would still have lost the election but...