- Undeclared Conservative election expenses unearthed by Channel 4 News
- Nick Clegg tells the inside story of how the Conservatives put party before country
- Willie Rennie gets the biggest cheer of the final Scottish Leaders' Debate
- Scotland: The Results - open thread
- The new Liberal Democrat Director of Campaigns and Elections is...
- The last risk I expected on polling day was sunstroke (Paul Walter)
- March with Medics Under Fire – ‘Newbie’ Saleyha Ahsan leads the way (Jonathan Brown)
- How Caroline Pidgeon would change London for the better (Caron Lindsay)
- Tim Farron MP writes…The Government must deliver for refugee children (Tim Farron MP)
- From new member to candidate – the Lib Dem newbies fighting their first election (Caron Lindsay)
- Bebside Railway Crossing
- Great new feature coming to Connect, the Lib Dem campaign database
- Visit the Hammond Arboretum, Market Harborough, on Sunday
- Me on TV (and radio) today and tomorrow
- Sefton Central Labour given bloody nose over Green Belt
- Election results - Unsworth ward and council-wide
- Democrats Debate 2016 - Capitol Steps
- Police Commissioners - time for the government to admit defeat
- A Counterintuitive Liberal Opportunity
- Time to say thank you
- Michael BG 6th May - 3:46pm
Recently the BBC are saying that if this had been a general election we would have 19 MPs! @Paul Barker The BBC disagree with you...
- Hywel 6th May - 3:43pm
Part of the problem Paul is that this has all been said before - after each year in 2010-15 (and a few times before that...
- David 6th May - 3:41pm
Yay! We have smashed it in Watford! 5 from Tories (wiped out); 1 from Lab. 25 seats to Lab's 11. real good news.
- Ruth Bright 6th May - 3:36pm
Fantastic gain in Gateshead too.
- Mary Reid 6th May - 3:12pm
David Thanks for the hack! I had to type it in rather than copy and paste.
- Daniel 6th May - 3:10pm
Hmmm, Cambridge in the 'gains'? OK, there was a gain over a conservative regaining a seat, but 2 losses in the city to labour.