- Women in high places: senior female role models are essential in business and politics (Emily Fermor)
- Brexit: World War II without guns (Phil Aisthorpe)
- LDVideo: Liz Leffman: Come and help my campaign to save Oxfordshire’s NHS & bus services (Caron Lindsay)
- “Please offer me a seat” (Avril Coelho)
- Be under no illusion – the BMA screwed this up. (Rajin Chowdhury)
- Emily Fermor chosen by Maidstone and the Weald Lib Dems
- Bolton Pride: a few words
- When did small boys stop refighting the Second World War?
- The big Ludlow health and services debate is tomorrow at 7 o'clock - please join us
- Tousands of job losses in the wind and solar sector - Thanks to the Tories!
- Eternal vigilance
- The anti-immigration thing isn't a great look for Labour moderates
- Post-Conference drop-in artwork
- Did Plaid Cymru take money off Libya's Muammar Gaddafi?
- Lock-down at County Hall
- Barry Snelson 28th Sep - 9:24pm
Tim, Phil Alsthorpe's op-ed, I thoght, struck an optimistic tone, not a negative one at all. My own predictions don't end in 'victory' in any...
- Simon McGrath 28th Sep - 9:20pm
Emily - since there is no evidence that women can't get selected on their own in good seats why do we need AWS ?
- David Raw 28th Sep - 9:18pm
An impressive candidate.
- Roland 28th Sep - 9:00pm
Putting on my old HR specs, it seems to me that the NHS wants more hours and flexibility from the workforce without increasing its overall...
- Tim 28th Sep - 8:40pm
I think the problem is that you decided to imagine the aftermath as being so negative, and did so with such glee. Apparently you find...
- Caron 28th Sep - 8:34pm
@David Evams: I don't think we have ever agreed so much on anything before - and anything that can unite us must be worth doing!!t