- A woman’s place at Conservative Party Conference – walking with Dave, not talking on panels (Caron Lindsay)
- Is education at the centre of Lib Dem philosophy? (Nigel Jones)
- Tory flip-flop on infrastructure planning (Simon Horner)
- Jeremy Corbyn and the emperor’s new clothes (Paul Walter)
- An optimist’s view of globalisation (Tobie Abel)
- Misbehaving: The Making of Behavioural Economics by Richard Thaler
- Haringey's PCSOs at risk
- Today we left reality behind and entered David Cameron's fantasy world
- Taxpayers' Alliance director does not pay UK tax
- Pause in local government reorganisation
- Latest aldc templates: a4 focus leaflet
- Liverpool City Region - Underwhelmed by lackluster submission for delegated powers
- Sunniside History Society Meeting
- Build up blog: Best practice with deliverers
- Lib Dem HQ should embrace job shares (and part time jobs)
- Psi 7th Oct - 4:25pm
Roland I agree, I think a lot of people haven’t thought through their positions beyond ‘it’s a short term argument in favour of my prejudice.’...
- Jayne Mansfield 7th Oct - 4:11pm
Empty words expressing concern for the vulnerable and the discriminated against, whilst formulating policies that cut their feet from under them. Does he have a...
- John Marriott 7th Oct - 4:01pm
I've just watched a recording of the speech. Putting myself in the position of an average voter rather than as someone who takes what some...
- Sarah Noble 7th Oct - 3:28pm
@Jennie: Could be a good idea to get in touch with some people in the Scottish party; as health is devolved, our motion we passed...
- Glenn 7th Oct - 3:28pm
To be brutally honest I can't take Cameron seriously since piggate. It's the comedy elephant in the room. Unfair, I I know but it stands...
- Roland 7th Oct - 3:04pm
"The other worrying thing about this discussion is the number of people who were willing to sign up to the idea that there is a...