- A bad day for the Conservatives, Brooks Newmark and journalistic ethics
- By-election update: 47.2% swing in Guildford
- Ashcroft's poll of Lib Dem battleground seats: incumbency is alive and well but 2015 will be a survival election for the party
- Julian Huppert writes to Theresa May over Snoopers' Charter allegation: "I would expect you to issue a public correction and an apology at the earliest opportunity"
- ISIL Debate Open thread
- Cameron’s conference: Giveaway budgets are dead! Long live giveaway speeches! (Stephen Tall)
- Cameron and the Tories show us what Government by Daily Mail would look like (Caron Lindsay)
- Edward McMillan-Scott writes…Postscript: The Tory Conference – more Euro-sceptic than ever (Edward McMillan-Scott)
- The Independent View: Politicians don’t do enough to find out what we really want (Marion Hutcheson)
- Opinion: Human rights and all that jazz (Sophie Bridger)
- Labour 'lite' and late again on decentralisation
- Tay Road Bridge - an update
- Liberal Democrats 2015 Pre-Manifesto
- Arron Banks: is it really a good idea to insult former donors when they defect?
- How Did Bruce Lee Die?
- Ed Miliband is Labour's John Major. Short term success presages long term disaster
- Daisy Cooper: After the scandals, Lib Dems need processes that are fit for purpose
- Styal Road resurfacing - Lib Dem success
- Day 5011: DOCTOR WHO: Crime Traveller, no, wait, come back!
- The Importance of Pride
- Stephen Tall 2nd Oct - 3:19pm
@ Fiona White - the devolution questions are ahead of the Centre for Cities fringe meeting highlighted above, focusing on the urban battlegrounds. I'm sure...
- John Roffey 2nd Oct - 3:15pm
@ Eddie Sammon I wasn't disagreeing with your proposal or its sentiment. However, if the Tories do mange to win a majority, particularly with the...
- Jerry Lonsdale 2nd Oct - 3:15pm
Balls made the proverbial when he was the Children's minister back in the days, if he laid out the foundations correctly the house would not...
- Caracatus 2nd Oct - 3:10pm
Great result - still a few people in the party capable of campaigning rather than just electioneering. Well done.
- Richard Dean 2nd Oct - 3:10pm
Going to a conference is expensive and unusually disruptive of other social activities - activities that political action ought to be protecting. So, the present...
- Edward Reach 2nd Oct - 3:09pm
Matthew, where is the book being presented as representing the authoritative Liberal Democrat position?