- Liberal Democrat manifesto - detailed costings published
- Poll sensation for Jo Swinson - new poll shows she's ahead of SNP in tight race
- That's not how we used to do politics in the Highlands: SNP candidate takes supporters on aggressive visit to Charles Kennedy's office
- Opinion: The regret of voting Yes
- Nick Clegg's BBC1 interview - Evan Davis disappoints with constant references to Clegg's multi-national background
- Opinion: This isn’t just an economic recovery, this is a Liberal Democrat economic recovery (George Crozier)
- Why Labour and Conservative supporters should vote Liberal Democrat (Joe Otten)
- Opinion: A manifesto for young people (Ryan Mercer)
- Lord Navnit Dholakia writes..Lib Dem BAME manifesto takes pro-active approach to valuing different cultures, combating racism and reducing inequality (Lord Navnit Dholakia)
- What people are saying about the Liberal Democrat manifesto (Newsmoggie)
- Labour out of the race in Harborough, Oadby & Wigston
- LibDemVoice Fantasy Football League: how it stands after Week 32
- A country haunted by its past
- Ed's Groundhog Day
- Vanished Leicester: Carlton Street
- Official secrecy on abuse in Leicestershire children's homes
- Lord Bonkers' Diary: "Bomb on the Buses"
- Former MP for Montgomeryshire is a fruitcake
- Opinions I am sick of hearing: a short list
- The Blood is The Life 17-04-2015
- Philip Thomas 18th Apr - 9:03am
I'm just wondering, when the Titanic was heading towards the iceberg, were there any passengers who shouted "We're all doomed, we've already hit the iceberg,...
- Stephen Hesketh 18th Apr - 9:01am
matt (Bristol) 17th Apr '15 - 1:03pm "I think matt would probably prefer in place of the LibDems two ‘liberal centre’ parties; one that is...
- Philip Thomas 18th Apr - 9:00am
The rent (to the extent you can't pay it) is paid for by housing benefit, but housing benefit doesn't pay the deposit. I work for...
- Philip Thomas 18th Apr - 8:56am
Green is the obvious destination for disaffected Labour supporters. As with UKIP, it is of course in practice half a vote for the other big...
- Stephen Hesketh 18th Apr - 8:54am
Exactly what David-1 and Bill 's Breton say.
- Simon McGrath 18th Apr - 8:50am
@Caractacus: On the one hand : " people on lowest incomes tend to get more back in benefits and services than they contribute in tax,...