- The Clegg Family Christmas Card, with a little help from their sons
- Nelson Mandela – the long walk is over
- Opinion: Our liberal identity crisis
- Three scenarios for the 2015 election based on current polling: which do you think looks most plausible?
- Opinion: Women must stop stepping into the political shoes of men
- Better in Cameron’s Black Book than on the Statute Book (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Our liberal identity crisis (Steve Bradley)
- Poverty at its lowest since 2004/5? (Joe Otten)
- LDV’s Sunday Best: our 7 most-read articles this week (The Voice)
- Opinion: Nelson Mandela: A personal tribute (Parmjit Singh Gill)
- GUEST POST Politic360: Mending online political discussion
- Bar Hill Skate Park ... One Day Until Parish Council Meeting!
- The strange case of the uncovered road
- Cambridge City Lib Dems' £286m Commitment To Build 2,000 New Council Homes
- How can you take someone seriously when they wear glasses like these?
- 10:10 Five More Tricks To Make The Most From Your Heating
- David Cameron's Little Black Book
- e-Cops: Bar Hill Burglary Update
- e-Cops: Unlicensed Door-To-Door Sellers In The Area
- Deputy Prime Minister Visits City To Lay Foundations For City Deal
- Peter Watson 11th Dec - 10:22pm
I agree with Tubby. Lib Dems in government have only restricted the tories to the extent that without Lib Dem votes in Parliament, tory policies...
- Tubby Isaacs 11th Dec - 10:05pm
"As sensible pro-market commentators like Martin Wolf have pointed out governments need a degree of flexibility in how they approach fiscal policy." Yes, Martin Wolf...
- Tubby Isaacs 11th Dec - 10:00pm
"I don’t think anyone would argue that there should be a target to raise state spending upwards to a certain percentage of GDP. Only Gordon...
- Tubby Isaacs 11th Dec - 9:49pm
"Thanks solely to the Lib Dems we are at least trying to rebuild our productive capacity in the UK, although not nearly to the extent...
- crewegwyn 11th Dec - 9:37pm
Oh dear. After a lot of thought I decided against subscribing to Ad Lib. When I discovered it would include a regular recipe feature my...
- RC 11th Dec - 9:33pm
@ GF Sorry but this kind of accounting definition economics is quite meaningless and I think you've got it wrong in any case. The basic...