- Peter Kellner's latest projection gives hope to the Lib Dems but points to the squeakiest of squeaky bum times
- Lord Tony Greaves writes...Why a new coalition would be a bad idea
- In which I seriously contemplate voting Labour
- Ashcroft poll in Hallam: Clegg within a whisker of Labour with a lot of Tory vote to squeeze
- Clegg wins the battle of the switchers in last night's Question Time
- The real problem with #EdStone is that Miliband cannot be sure he will be able to deliver (Joe Otten)
- Opinion: Labour isn’t Keynesian – that’s why Liberal Democrats had to be (Toby MacDonnell)
- There is no need for Clegg to make an EU Referendum a red line. This does not signify agreement to it (Caron Lindsay)
- In which I seriously contemplate voting Labour (Caron Lindsay)
- Caron’s Sunday Selection: Must-read articles from the Sunday papers (Caron Lindsay)
- The myth of Labours' borrowing
- Exclusive: Ed Miliband reveals new supporters at last minute rally
- ICM provides least surprising polling result of election (least surprising to discerning readers, that is)
- Win or lose, Lib Dem candidates need to use their podiums at the count to pour cold water on the prospects of another deal with the Tories
- Negativity is throttling public interest in the election
- Ludlow North polling station has moved to Mascall for many voters
- First increase in social housing for over 30 years: just one of the Lib Dem achievements in the last five years
- Liberal Democrats Women's manifesto
- Southport – New Bootle MP joins debate about how and when it will leave Sefton
- Claims of racism and spiritual intimidation in Pendle
- bob sayer 5th May - 9:06am
Could I respectfully suggest , that those who will attend on behalf of constituencies to the special conference(if needed) should be summoned to a meeting...
- Ed Shepherd 5th May - 8:14am
What started off as another analysis of the opinion polls has led to an interesting discussion about the future of human beings in a world...
- Enlight_bystand 5th May - 8:00am
Simple solution- write on top of the leaflet 'for the green note writer only'
- TCO 5th May - 6:50am
@John Roffey besides Caspians point is that it seems some might have liked the idea of government but hated the reality because governments do unpopular...
- TCO 5th May - 6:39am
@MichaelBG "Why did so few members vote against being in coalition with the Conservatives if there was a large minority who just wanted to be...
- TCO 5th May - 6:32am
@John Roffey Peter has it right. I admire your optimism regarding a world where the state owns the means of production, but I fear that...