- Paddick: Police conduct in exploiting victims “totally unacceptable” (NewsHound)
- Banning the burqa is not the answer (Edwin Moriarty)
- Why we need to help in Sleaford and North Hykeham (Sam Webber)
- Parliament needs to stand up to the Government on Article 50 (Scott Craig)
- Lib Dems to vote against Article 50 “stitch up” (Caron Lindsay)
- Theatre Thoughts: What is Dance?
- 2017 Election Timetables
- Redcar and Cleveland Borough Council Publication Local Plan Consultation
- The Blood is the Life for 08-12-2016
- Have your say on Redcar and Cleveland Council's budget plans
- Want to know how the Liberal Democrats make policy?
- Advent Calendar 8: Severn Valley Railway
- Threatened species
- Blackness Road road surface - an update
- 70th Anniverary of the Birkdale West by election
- David Evershed 8th Dec - 11:34am
Is there any evidence that wearing a burqa is part of a religious faith?
- Psi 8th Dec - 11:29am
First of all, can we stop describing it as “Banning the Burqa” as it si a debate about full face veil not just the Burqa,...
- Tim13 8th Dec - 11:26am
And also - traditionally we have believed in a written constitution in the Lib Dems, to clarify and underwrite the law. The issues of EU...
- David 8th Dec - 11:24am
Amen to: "...the need to have a positive vision.. and tap into feelings and identities which matter to the electorate...how do we encourage politicians to...
- Tim13 8th Dec - 11:21am
BUT people generally detest it when others break either rules or accepted norms. Having a rule in place means that people can and will accept...
- PHIL THOMAS 8th Dec - 11:06am
No one has yet answered why only 5 of the Lib Dem MP's voted against Article 50 ?