- Lib Dem Deputy Leadership - runners and riders. Who's your choice?
- This week's by-elections: A town council gain but a big loss in Bucks for the Liberal Democrats
- ++ Lib Dem deputy leader Simon Hughes replaces Lord McNally as Justice Minister
- UPDATED: Full list of Lib Dems standing in our held seats and top 50 targets
- EXCLUSIVE: What Lib Dem members think about the Lib Dems and the Coalition
- Opinion: Justice for Simon Hughes (Linda Jack)
- Ed Davey MP writes: Energy Act will create 200,000 green jobs (Edward Davey MP)
- Tim Farron MP writes: Liberal Democrats must stand up against blanket internet surveillance (Tim Farron MP)
- Edward Davey MP writes: Liberal Democrats continue to oppose Heathrow expansion (Edward Davey MP)
- Opinion: Europe and peace – the ties that bind and the dangers of the rise of the right (Ian Jones)
- Why Lorely Burt should be the new Liberal Democrat Deputy Leader
- Monkeys and Moon Rovers and Mars...Oh My?
- Harris Academy Christmas Carol Service
- David Cameron's Little Black Book
- Christmas Songs ... Wizzard - I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday
- Welsh Water have campaign of the week
- Large fall in Unemployment shows 'Sign of Confidence'
- Liberal Democrats gain seat in Lincolnshire by-election
- New @HawesAndCurtis_ shirts. A Very Silly Photoshoot
- Highland Council UA, Ward 10 Black Isle
- Alex Macfie 20th Dec - 9:05am
I am interested in reading the pan-European Liberal manifesto. However, I doubt our European election campaign will even mention it.
- Nick Tregoning 20th Dec - 8:45am
Absolutely agree. Years ago (many years ago) in my first full-time job in Bradford University, a colleague of mine had a small plaque on her...
- jedibeeftrix 20th Dec - 8:28am
The NATO Secretary General got it right at the EU defence meeting: ""Nato will remain the bedrock of Euro-Atlantic security," he said. "This is not...
- Jennie 20th Dec - 8:22am
Eurgh. Bloody centre ground again.
- Jennie 20th Dec - 8:21am
I don't underestimate Stuart, I've BEEN THERE. Stick insect is not nice. But fat people don't just get told they are fat. They get told...
- JohnTilley 20th Dec - 7:42am
Paul In Twickenham 19th Dec '13 - 8:16pm Is this article a paradigmatic example of “drinking the koolaid”? OK Paul, I had to look this...