- Canada-EU non-deal - dramatic collapse of the shining example for a post-Brexit future held up by the leavers
- Live updates from the Witney count
- +++Witney result: Biggest Con to Lib Dem swing since the 1997 Winchester by-election.
- Independent: "The Lib Dems could steal David Cameron's seat tomorrow"
- Witney scale swing to Lib Dems would wipe out Conservative majority
- Witney could be a turning point for the Lib Dems (Mark Argent)
- Gary Lineker – a welcome voice of humanity (Paul Walter)
- The American people will not take kindly to being kept “in suspense” by Donald Trump (Paul Walter)
- Shas Sheehan challenges the government over Calais refugee crisis (Suzanne Fletcher)
- Lessons for Syria on post-conflict reconstruction (Ciaran McGonagle)
- How independent was Labour's report into anti-semitism?
- West End Ward Surgeries
- Photopolis : Logie House
- Scapegoating of immigrants
- Batley and Spen by-elecion
- Hinkley C shows the value of social science in the most toxic public debates
- Interesting Links for 24-10-2016
- What Helps Me Cope With My Anxiety
- Congratulations Peter and Jol
- Autumn 2016 St Paul Ward Focus
- David Raw 24th Oct - 11:25am
PS A further thought for Tim to campaign on............... In effect the Brexiteers have devalued the pound.... Tim should say this loud and clear. Every...
- Edward Thompson 24th Oct - 11:22am
I don't think he does come across as a prat, but never mind if he does, in that case it's the fault of his advisers,...
- David Raw 24th Oct - 11:12am
Agree with my near neighbour Denis Mollison on the substance of the matter. There is, of course, a further resolution to the problem for those...
- Denis Mollison 24th Oct - 11:08am
"a profound and sickening dishonesty" That's an unpleasant and unfair way to criticise a necessarily slightly vague policy in a very uncertain situation. Despite what...
- John Peters 24th Oct - 11:02am
Oh dear. If that's representative of the speech he comes across as a prat.
- Alan Depauw 24th Oct - 10:50am
Picking you up on your last paragraph, Verhofstadt and Varoufakis are proponents of a truly federal Europe. I happen to agree with them, but believe...