- Rochester & Strood by-election: Ukip win, Lib Dems lose 11th deposit
- Opinion: Taxing stuff – what George Monbiot got wrong
- Alex Folkes: Cornwall Council and its chief executive have serious questions to answer
- The 'nowcast' for May 2015 which gives the Lib Dems 28 MPs
- Emily Thornberry resigns over tweet
- Opinion: Media misunderstanding on Lib Dem immigration policy (Suzanne Fletcher)
- Simon Hughes writes… Counter-terrorism bill – the Liberal Democrats are on the right track (Simon Hughes MP)
- Gulags in the UK? – “no” says Simon Hughes (Paul Walter)
- Open season on Facebook is unfair (Paul Walter)
- It’s International Day for the elimination of violence against women. Lynne Featherstone highlights need for men and boys to act. What do Liberal Democrat MPs do? (Caron Lindsay)
- The Blood is The Life 27-11-2014
- Could Lib Dem Voice be about to become the Literary Digest?
- Riverside Nature Park event this Sunday ...
- UKIP blunder again
- CPRE – 'Enough space for 1m homes on brownfield land'
- Them and us
- Living Wages
- Welsh Government Statement casts doubt on success of Jobs Growth Wales
- Phillip Hughes 1988-2014
- What have I learnt about China?
- matt (Bristol) 27th Nov - 10:16am
Angela, I voted for Daisy, but I can't help but wonder if that's what some Conservatives thought about Chloe Smith before she was eaten alive...
- Denis Loretto 27th Nov - 10:14am
This "shoot the messenger" stuff about Facebook is a shabby attempt to shift responsibility from the agencies appointed to keep us safe. Time after time...
- Paul in Wokingham 27th Nov - 10:14am
Does the "wisdom" measure prompt respondents with recent poll data in the way that this question does? I don't think that the public is quite...
- matt (Bristol) 27th Nov - 10:14am
Well, that's nice, I suppose. I wonder what policies and positions they envisage would win us back that level of support?
- Dav 27th Nov - 10:03am
It is, if you listen and act The verb for listening to someone and then doing what they tell you is not 'leading', it is...
- Judy Abel 27th Nov - 9:58am
I actually think we should treat all people in the UK equally whether from the EU or anywhere else, including providing access to benefits within...