- Lib Dem members must all do their bit in this election (Callum Robertson)
- Campaign contrasts: land of hope and fears (Ben Westwood)
- Tim Farron commitment to end homelessness – reason to be proud, but also conscious of a great challenge (Paul Walter)
- Election diversity – as if by magic (Teena Lashmore)
- Could Rachel Johnson stand as a Lib Dem candidate? (Caron Lindsay)
- May is Patreon Pledge Post Month!
- Theresa May's strategies for talking to ordinary voters
- Our recent Focus in Dunston Hill and Whickham East
- Lib Dem select Christine Jardine in Edinburgh West
- The Blood is the Life for 29-04-2017
- The true blue cost of voting for the Blues
- Why Theresa May will not have it all her own way in Brexit negotiations
- Charlie Cooke and Peter Osgood 47 years ago today
- Lib Dem tip #31: what is Connect?
- In which I sign up for a fanfiction challenge
- JOHN INNES 29th Apr - 7:57pm
@John Grout. Yes, I have it marked as 09.00. That means I have to arrive on the Friday.
- Lorenzo Cherin 29th Apr - 6:50pm
I get criticised for my criticism of the BBC , and the TV licence , as having gone down the drain , on the one...
- Michelle Jacob 29th Apr - 6:29pm
No, as a Liberal nation we shouldn't raise or even have an inheritance tax. https://conversableeconomist.blogspot.dk/2015/04/why-did-sweden-of-all-places-abolish.html We should instead raise real estate taxes, or bring forth...
- crewegwyn 29th Apr - 5:28pm
I might fancy standing on June 8th. Member for over a year (over 35 actually). Not gone through the approval process. Perhaps the requirement is...
- Phil Beesley 29th Apr - 4:20pm
Thanks, Matthew Huntbach, for your comments about the coalition government. They are probably more eloquent than my thoughts and memories. On one point, student funding,...
- theakes 29th Apr - 4:06pm
Watched BBC TV news at lunchtime, Conservative, then Labour then UKIP, then nothing. We pride ourselves on our "slick" press operation, but this scenario keeps...