- We're heading for a minority Labour government backed by the SNP
- Alex Salmond postpones US book tour as Christine Jardine's campaign goes from strength to strength
- Nick Clegg and the Lib Dems can be very proud of themselves
- 38 Degrees get it badly wrong on Lib Dem funding for NHS - but don't do nearly enough to put it right
- Why have Liberal Democrats indulged the Tories' Bercow bashing?
- AIDS organisations and Elton John support Liberal Democrat candidate Adrian Hyyrylainen-Trett over HIV disclosure (Caron Lindsay)
- Something nasty – why the Tories aren’t making headway (Paul Walter)
- P-37: What are the Liberal Democrats talking about today? Mental Health and the manifesto for the mind (The Voice)
- Former LGBT+ chair Adrian Hyyrylainen-Trett becomes Britain’s first openly HIV positive candidate (Caron Lindsay)
- Nick Clegg and the Lib Dems can be very proud of themselves (Paul Walter)
- Discretionary Housing Payments and Article 14 ECHR
- Firefighters Pensions letter from Penny Mordaunt
- Teacher training opportunities available in Peterborough
- Liberal Democrat beliefs and philosophies: summarised in handy poster format
- Unity in Diversity, Newham Style
- The Quarter Quell: January-March 2015
- The three contradictions of anti-austerity
- This really is the April Fool's election campaign
- Happy Passover, Happy Easter!
- The Blood is The Life 01-04-2015
- Will Jackson 1st Apr - 3:57pm
Tabman: People like Amy Finch don't help young people develop. Your argument is the tired old "producer interest" Tory dig. I'm not part of any...
- Tabman 1st Apr - 3:34pm
- Tabman 1st Apr - 3:33pm
Expats. I'll bet with you, lower pays £50 to the charity of the other's choice, that labour won't take hallam
- MBoy 1st Apr - 3:28pm
I'm amazed that 38 Degrees have managed to be so busy, because they said that the Lobbying Act would ban them from campaigning. Strangely, it...
- expats 1st Apr - 3:02pm
Nick Clegg on course to lose seat at election, according to Lord Ashcroft poll..... Pride comes before a fall?
- Charles Rothwell 1st Apr - 3:02pm
I have donated consistently to the Party centrally, within my own constituency (where, unfortunately, the prospects are not at all bright and it will most...