- Rochester & Strood by-election: Ukip win, Lib Dems lose 11th deposit
- Opinion: Taxing stuff – what George Monbiot got wrong
- Alex Folkes: Cornwall Council and its chief executive have serious questions to answer
- The 'nowcast' for May 2015 which gives the Lib Dems 28 MPs
- Emily Thornberry resigns over tweet
- Vow Max? Has the Smith Commission delivered for Scotland? And what next for Yorkshire and the north? (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Media misunderstanding on Lib Dem immigration policy (Suzanne Fletcher)
- Simon Hughes writes… Counter-terrorism bill – the Liberal Democrats are on the right track (Simon Hughes MP)
- Gulags in the UK? – “no” says Simon Hughes (Paul Walter)
- Open season on Facebook is unfair (Paul Walter)
- Day 5079: The Image over Rochester
- Vow Max? Has Smith delivered for Scotland and what about Yorkshire and the North of England?
- Hidden Room at Liverpool Parish Church
- Free weekend parking for Christmas in Wallington
- What does the Home Office mean by "IP Address Matching"?
- "Those who would pull us out of Europe must come to terms with the damage that would do"
- HCC flood performance not good enough
- Why are people so cross these days?
- Later 96 Bus from 2015
- Juncker's investment plan: how to radically transform it | Mariana Mazzucato and Caetano Penna
- David Allen 27th Nov - 6:43pm
What this poll actually finds is that the vast majority (78%) think Lib Dems will poll around their current figures of 5-10%, and that a...
- Peter Galton 27th Nov - 6:36pm
I did prefer Liberal News, and having it every week. Would like it back.
- Peter 27th Nov - 6:33pm
@Daniel Henry I think you owe me an apology. Net migration to the UK rose to 260,000 in the year to June - an increase...
- Chris Burden 27th Nov - 6:18pm
I voted 1st pref. for Sal Brinton because she was the only one who seemed to understand the role of Party President, complete with clearly...
- Daniel Henry 27th Nov - 6:15pm
Peter, that 260,000 quoted was for a full year, not a half year as you said. Might be better to check your own facts in...
- Helen Tedcastle 27th Nov - 6:13pm
' The funny thing is, he’s been in Strasbourg this week, lining up to meet the Pope. ' The despicable thing about Farage is that...