- Unwelcome behaviour at Conference
- +++Breaking.....Liz Leffman will be the Liberal Democrat candidate in Witney
- No, Newsnight, it's not ok to talk about us when we aren't there to defend ourselves
- Richard Kemp and Liverpool Lib Dems set up street stall outside Labour Conference
- Even George Osborne Gets It: "Hard Brexit did not win a majority"
- York: Getting residents and communities involved (Keith Aspden)
- Young people and grammar schools (Nigel Jones)
- Sharing the Rents: The Economic relationship Between Humanity and Nature (Joe Bourke)
- Order out of chaos (Thomas Shakespeare)
- Corbyn: a warning from (recent) history (Gerard Thompson)
- Maghull – Petition to improve road safety outside Northway Primary School where lollipop man knocked over by car
- Reporting Back: Obesity and Sports Participation
- Funding - Ambition for Ageing
- New, longer edition of 101 Ways To Win An Election - now available on Kindle
- Comment: Jeremy Corbyn is wrong on the Single Market
- Victoria Wood's Brother at Bury Council Meeting
- Poems for people in Prestwich
- The season for United
- Alan Turing and Emlyn Hooson
- Tories plan to remove residents to then house local homeless!
- Stevan Rose 26th Sep - 6:19pm
@jedibeeftrix, couldn't agree more. To add to your last point, there will be no change to the system as the referendum for what the public...
- Manfarang 26th Sep - 6:14pm
Jayne Mansfield Absolute poverty means having nothing. Rangoon had streets with sewage running down them from the broken drains, buildings unrepaired since the time of...
- David Becket 26th Sep - 5:59pm
@Nick Collins I saw it coming at the Rose Garden! Realistically we may have to go into coalition for the sake of the country, hence...
- Manfarang 26th Sep - 5:59pm
Paul The Christian Democrat Party in Germany was founded after WW2. Various center and right wing parties existed during the Weimar Republic.
- Roland 26th Sep - 5:20pm
"Furthermore, by creating more grammar schools we’re focusing on the children who we see as the brightest. But these are the ones who will probably...
- Nick Collins 26th Sep - 5:19pm
What's all this about "soggy centrists"; has LDV been taken over by refugees from "Bake Off"?