- Vince speaks out against "devastating and ideologically driven" Tory spending cuts plan
- Julian Huppert: Commons should debate ban on fisting and watersports porn
- Our worst nightmare? Peter Kellner's scenario 3: "Lib Dems choose who's the PM"
- Dear Liberal Democrat MPs: Judicial Review restrictions are a messy compromise too far.
- "The best opinion poll I've seen in a long time" says Nick Clegg
- Opinion: The power of the media for good or ill (Stephen Phillips)
- Opinion: Torture – taking back control of the debate (James Harper)
- Opinion: London’s house clearing and what the Focus E15 campaign tells us (Teena Lashmore)
- Opinion: Shhh! Keep this secret (Chris White)
- Lib Dem Lawyers on Judicial Review (Graham Colley)
- A rare photograph of the real Father Christmas
- Save the Wolsey Angels
- Festive Cheer at Magdalen House! @WEndChristmas
- Royal Mail advice - Christmas delivery advice
- "We apologise for Blue Boar in Ludlow" say @PunchPubs as pub is shut until next year
- Six of the Best 479
- Manston - Labours double whammy (Iris wont talk about CPO and Scobie "Storms" out of meeting)
- US-Cuba Thaw
- Worth Reading 148: End of the stable relationships
- The bit of that leaked Labour document no-one is quoting
- David Evershed 18th Dec - 12:34am
In the event of a draw between Conservatives and Labour, continuity of a Con Lib Dem coalition would have a lot going for it because...
- Chris_sh 18th Dec - 12:32am
@Paul Walters Re the UN convention. So any pain up to but not including severe is OK. However, each person has their own pain threshold...
- David Allen 18th Dec - 12:29am
“Nick Clegg has publicly ruled out the option of a ‘supply and confidence’ arrangement in the event no single party wins a majority in May...
- David Evershed 18th Dec - 12:24am
EVEL and devolution of powers within England are separate issues. We should not be using a long and complicated debate about how we might devolve...
- Steve Way 17th Dec - 10:46pm
Good news each small step is another barrier removed...
- SIMON BANKS 17th Dec - 9:16pm
LIVE? After his silence on and in the Clacton by-election, I thought he must have secretly died.