- Paddy Ashdown on Bosnia and Herzegovina: "These are dangerous times; they are very dangerous times indeed"
- Why I'm spitting furious about Johann Lamont's resignation.
- Botswana elections: Liberal Democrats help sister party and its "calm revolutionary of our time"
- Opinion: The utter and total failure of the political left
- On making LDV more inclusive
- On making LDV more inclusive (Caron Lindsay)
- Stephen Lloyd MP writes…Ed’s climate change deal shows how UK can reform EU (Stephen Lloyd MP)
- Baroness Kate Parminter writes…Campaigning on green issues in the south west (Kate Parminter)
- Sal Brinton writes… Ukip’s hypocrisy on tackling serious child abuse issue is breath-taking (Sal Brinton)
- What can we learn from this year’s World Gender Gap Report? (Caron Lindsay)
- Mary Reid from Chessington in Kingston upon Thames; standing for FCC
- Gareth Epps, from "all sorts of places really!" inc Oxfordshire & Reading; standing for FCC & FPC
- Gordon Lishman from Burnley in Lancashire; standing for FE, FPC, ALDE and International Relations
- My answers to Jennie Riggs questions for Federal Executive candidates......
- On falling out of love with football...
- Paul Tilsley, from Birmingham; standing for FCC
- The trailer for the Minions is coming!
- 5 Reasons to vote for Daisy Cooper
- Louise Ankers, from Hazel Grove, standing for FE
- Obese test dummies
- Jack 30th Oct - 1:35pm
@Matthew: there is no contradiction. I compromise with my girlfriend all the time; this does not mean we do things that either of us are...
- Simon Oliver 30th Oct - 1:27pm
"We have done more for the green agenda than any UK Government ever" true. Just a bit like saying we've jumped higher than any elephant...
- Green Voter 30th Oct - 1:27pm
"as well as to be recognised for their valuable contribution by the state" What contribution do faith schools make which could not be provided by...
- Gareth Wilson 30th Oct - 1:25pm
I think Lester Holloway must have had other reasons for leaving, beyond a decision by a moderator on post from a non-member on a website...
- Stephen Campbell 30th Oct - 1:24pm
I'll start by saying again, as in previous threads about moderation, that it is your house and therefore your rules. That said, I agree entirely...
- David Allen 30th Oct - 1:15pm
Tony Greaves 29th October: "Browsing through all this again I realise that Lester’s given reason for resigning is “over the toleration by some members of...