- Clegg opposes ban on halal and kosher slaughter; now we need to hear his reasons
- Nick Clegg's speech to the Lib Dem spring conference in full
- Five reasons why Liberal Democrats leave York in good spirits.
- Opinion: My resignation from Federal Conference Committee
- Six points I took from Nick Clegg's Lib Dem conference Q&A
- Alan Reid MP writes… Time for the Chancellor to be fair on Scotch (Alan Reid MP)
- Stephen Williams writes: Social housing stock rises back above 4 million (Stephen Williams MP)
- Michael Moore MP writes…Standard Life, the most significant intervention in the Independence Referendum so far? (Michael Moore MP)
- Opinion: We need Digital Liberalism (John Grout)
- Conference Photo Gallery Part 1 – What the LDV team did (The Voice)
- Entering the fray - 2014 DPL election
- Reactions to The Unsecured State
- Economics is in denial. A new crisis builds
- Clean energy access for women and girls
- Social housing continues to rise in England under the coalition
- BBFC "porn" block appeals: Operators consider Girl Guides pornographic
- Vale of White Horse DC, Wantage Charlton
- North East Derbyshire DC, Coal Aston
- Flintshire UA, Flint Trelawny
- Clear-eyed realism now needed re: Russia
- Mark 12th Mar - 1:24pm
There is a benefit to the community if more people can work, pay taxes etc. Tim to his credit is prepared to acknowledge that and...
- Joe Otten 12th Mar - 1:22pm
The northern hub rail project anticipates the BBC article and the Evan Davies documentaries it is based on. What is striking however, is just how...
- Denis 12th Mar - 1:21pm
Yes, Mark. Also we must be cognisant of the dangerous uncertainty for vitally important industry - notably motor manufacturing - created by the constant prospect...
- Caracatus 12th Mar - 1:11pm
Great stuff - as an ex-warwick liberal I can only be sad they ever left.
- Mark 12th Mar - 1:03pm
Caron is right because people who feel really strongly about this can vote UKIP or Tory. I don't bleat on about being denied a referendum...
- Caracatus 12th Mar - 1:00pm
Perhaps one of the reason duty is higher is that it is much easier to get drunk on small qualities of spirits than on large...