- “Please offer me a seat” (Avril Coelho)
- Be under no illusion – the BMA screwed this up. (Rajin Chowdhury)
- Every single vote to 20% (James Cole)
- Thank you to everyone who supported the Conference Access Fund (Mary Reid)
- York: Getting residents and communities involved (Keith Aspden)
- Celebrating our by-election success
- Scientists are giving advice, but are governments listening?
- Interesting Links for 28-09-2016
- Lib Dem Pint Brighton
- The Foxfield Railway Autumn Gala 2016
- Six of the Best 629
- Tim Farron's appeal to Labour supporters
- 10,000 steps a day - day 27 - Allestree by-election
- Shocking Claims by Deputy Chairman of UKIP Peterborough about new party leader!
- Group Standing Orders
- Roland 28th Sep - 9:16am
Just to spoil the party :) The "Building a school system that works for everyone" consultation may be found by following the link at the...
- Meg Thomas 28th Sep - 9:12am
Could someone explain to me why the strike was about patient safety rather than juniour doctors terms and conditions? I'm just not getting it. I...
- Bill le Breton 28th Sep - 8:17am
Roland -we should not expect too much from the ASI ;-) but its paper and the one that preceded it before the vote did show...
- Simon Freeman 28th Sep - 6:53am
On our Supertrams and busses in Sheffield there are seats designated as priority ones for people with restricted mobility. I always avoid these if I...
- Tsar Nicholas 28th Sep - 4:43am
@Simon Shaw - (1) I didn't say that tehr ehas been a shift but the Obama administration is considering it. Putting ABMs in Romania and...
- Richard Fortescue 27th Sep - 11:55pm
David You make an interesting point, but it remains that I have a problem with selection at 11, for the reasons that Rebecca highlights. Comprehensive...