- Nick Clegg shows why he is such a credible, authoritative leader of the opposition to May's "hard brexit"
- Live updates from the Witney count
- Extra push for Liz Leffman in Witney
- +++Witney result: Biggest Con to Lib Dem swing since the 1997 Winchester by-election.
- Independent: "The Lib Dems could steal David Cameron's seat tomorrow"
- The American people will not take kindly to being kept “in suspense” by Donald Trump (Paul Walter)
- Shas Sheehan challenges the government over Calais refugee crisis (Suzanne Fletcher)
- Lessons for Syria on post-conflict reconstruction (Ciaran McGonagle)
- Independent: “The Lib Dems could steal David Cameron’s seat tomorrow” (Caron Lindsay)
- We Must Understand the Terrifying Logic of Theresa May’s ‘Right-Wing Socialism’ (Jonathan Ferguson)
- Witney and council by-election results are great, but I am a realist...
- PSA: Contacting me
- J.K. Rolling Is Not Doing It For The Money
- 10 tips for better email campaigning
- The Welsh way
- Brexit could save the Lib Dems
- Photopolis : Ancrum Road Public School
- Leeds Liverpool Canal – In the days when you were not welcome on the tow path
- This was the problem with the EU referendum - and how that problem led us to where we are now
- Africa's community of evidence-informed policymakers is growing fast
- Michael BG 22nd Oct - 3:51pm
@ J Dunn Your comparison of the EU with the USA was faulty. In 1860 southern Democrats thought that the USA was a union of...
- Richard Easter 22nd Oct - 2:48pm
ISDS or any version of it is immoral and treason anyway. No loss if this wretched corporate anti-democratic deal is binned.
- J Dunn 22nd Oct - 2:32pm
This is a repost into a more appropriate category for the subject.? -------------- Wallonia, is a master-class, in proving exactly why the Leavers have been...
- sally haynes-preece 22nd Oct - 2:24pm
While the Witney result is pleasing, it is not an indication of anything major for the party.I am old enough to have seen more by-...
- paul barker 22nd Oct - 2:22pm
Some of the comments dont seem to get what The Libdems are for. We are Reformists, if we see something wrong, we want to change...
- Anthony Adiga 22nd Oct - 2:11pm
Let us strike a deal with Canada and the US separately. The EU will not be able to strike a deal even to save themselves...