- Opinion: Taxing stuff – what George Monbiot got wrong
- Rochester & Strood by-election: Ukip win, Lib Dems lose 11th deposit
- Alex Folkes: Cornwall Council and its chief executive have serious questions to answer
- The 'nowcast' for May 2015 which gives the Lib Dems 28 MPs
- Should Liberal Democrat Voice put up a post if and when a blogger leaves the party?
- Vow Max? Has the Smith Commission delivered for Scotland? And what next for Yorkshire and the north? (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Media misunderstanding on Lib Dem immigration policy (Suzanne Fletcher)
- Simon Hughes writes… Counter-terrorism bill – the Liberal Democrats are on the right track (Simon Hughes MP)
- Gulags in the UK? – “no” says Simon Hughes (Paul Walter)
- Open season on Facebook is unfair (Paul Walter)
- Andrew Mitchell and 'Plebs'
- Shell shock: The First World War and the origins of psychological medicine
- Briggate Mill, the Kray twins and Norman Lamb
- Simon Danczuk and Sir Edward Garnier
- Steve Webb is the Spectator's Minister of the Year
- Archaeologists find medieval remains on the Linney, Ludlow
- Welsh NHS absenteeism rising
- Day 5079: The Image over Rochester
- Vow Max? Has Smith delivered for Scotland and what about Yorkshire and the North of England?
- Hidden Room at Liverpool Parish Church
- Amalric 28th Nov - 3:09am
@ Richard Dean Thank you for pointing out my error - 260,000 is for 12 months not 6 (I seem to be making quite a...
- Paul Walter 28th Nov - 2:24am
Malc Just about as many people as had heard of James Graham and Mark Thompson when they left the party and we posted about both...
- Mike Drew 28th Nov - 12:59am
Mr Wallace is that the only reason you decide to vote for a party? If it is so important to you I think you would...
- Ross 28th Nov - 12:36am
RESPONSE TO CHRIS B - PART 2 OF 2 Okay guys, the size and frequency of my posts is a bit large, so I will...
- Liberal Al 28th Nov - 12:15am
@Stuart: first of all, this guy is not a Lib Dem. Second, as the anti-immigration crowd so often like to say, just because we disagree...
- Liberal Al 28th Nov - 12:13am
The problem with the immigration debate is simple: "the UK has problems; the UK has immigration; the UK must, therefore, have problems due to immigration."...