- Peter Kellner's latest projection gives hope to the Lib Dems but points to the squeakiest of squeaky bum times
- Lord Tony Greaves writes...Why a new coalition would be a bad idea
- In which I seriously contemplate voting Labour
- Ashcroft poll in Hallam: Clegg within a whisker of Labour with a lot of Tory vote to squeeze
- Opinion: Labour's unfinished business on 'Religious hatred'
- The real problem with #EdStone is that Miliband cannot be sure he will be able to deliver (Joe Otten)
- Opinion: Labour isn’t Keynesian – that’s why Liberal Democrats had to be (Toby MacDonnell)
- There is no need for Clegg to make an EU Referendum a red line. This does not signify agreement to it (Caron Lindsay)
- In which I seriously contemplate voting Labour (Caron Lindsay)
- Caron’s Sunday Selection: Must-read articles from the Sunday papers (Caron Lindsay)
- Ludlow North polling station has moved to Mascall for many voters
- First increase in social housing for over 30 years: just one of the Lib Dem achievements in the last five years
- Liberal Democrats Women's manifesto
- Southport – New Bootle MP joins debate about how and when it will leave Sefton
- Claims of racism and spiritual intimidation in Pendle
- 2015 General Election Day 36: Russell Brand, Sunderland, Ignoreland.
- Ten Things I Won't Miss After The Election
- The local dimension - Getting South Glos moving
- The final Lib Dem red line - and it's green
- Girlies' manifesto
- Dr Michael Taylor 4th May - 9:08pm
Oh come on Steve. Nick was never in any danger of losing. And in case you haven't been following the stuff on LDV, he can't...
- Caron Lindsay 4th May - 9:07pm
Steve, I hardly think that the Tory voters in Sheffield Hallam and George Osborne and David Cameron are the same thing. I want to see...
- Bolano 4th May - 9:00pm
If we can get those Tories to join the party then we can ensure that Nick will be safe from the Lib Dems, the following...
- Bolano 4th May - 8:59pm
@Nick Collins 4th May '15 - 8:24pm '“Reports say around half of all Tories in Sheffield Hallam are voting for Nick Clegg.” Only half?' The...
- malcolm blount 4th May - 8:57pm
there are a large number of nasty pieces of work in the inner london labour party --my experience is the outer borough members are more...
- Steve Comer 4th May - 8:56pm
Is this good news? A shedload of Tories switching to Nick to keep Labour out in Hallam? Clegg survvies - cue further culls of Lib...