- Why I went from being Rugby Green Party's general election candidate to a revived Liberal Democrat activist
- Leaving UKIP for the Liberal Democrats
- ++ Tim Farron announces diverse spokesperson team
- The real reason why Mark Williams MP isn't in Tim Farron's front bench team, announced today *
- A positive light on the Labour leadership election
- An essential part of any committee room (Caron Lindsay)
- Dear Labour… (Toby MacDonnell)
- A positive light on the Labour leadership election (Will Wilshere)
- The next housing crash (Emily Davey)
- Where next in the campaign for electoral reform? (Zack Polanski)
- Children's author Lindsay Littleson at Blackness Library
- Links I found interesting for 03-08-2015
- The Blood is the Life for 03-08-2015
- Why I hate & detest 50/50 gender representation campaigns, & want the lib dems to stop supporting em
- I remember when Ed Joyce and Lembit Öpik were the future...
- Some TED Talks that made me think...
- This Week's Podcasts
- Steam on the Isle of Wight in 1963
- On a song that just makes me smile...
- Six of the Best 528
- Richard Underhill 3rd Aug - 9:20am
Manfarang 3rd Aug '15 - 7:00am "Kevin ” once an illegal is in the UK it is virtually impossible for them to be removed,due to...
- expats 3rd Aug - 8:52am
Cameron's latest wheeze...."Landlords who fail to check tenants’ immigration status face five-year jail terms".... As he's so keen on people taking "responsibility", we might ask...
- Richard Underhill 3rd Aug - 8:37am
- expats 3rd Aug - 8:31am
Al 2nd Aug '15 - 1:48pm ........Expert analysis from the University of Manchester reveals that England was not frightened of the SNP at all. The...
- Richard Underhill 3rd Aug - 8:25am
We should, of course, maintain the presumption of innonece in respect of any criminal charges pre-trial, but the reputation of the House of Lords can...
- expats 3rd Aug - 8:15am
Simon Shaw 2nd Aug '15 - 10:58pm...........@expats But what you say still doesn’t support the claim that “92% of voters regarded Nick Clegg as being...