- Lord Tony Greaves writes...Why a new coalition would be a bad idea
- Ashcroft poll in Hallam: Clegg within a whisker of Labour with a lot of Tory vote to squeeze
- Peter Kellner's latest projection gives hope to the Lib Dems but points to the squeakiest of squeaky bum times
- Opinion: Labour's unfinished business on 'Religious hatred'
- In which I seriously contemplate voting Labour
- There is no need for Clegg to make an EU Referendum a red line. This does not signify agreement to it (Caron Lindsay)
- In which I seriously contemplate voting Labour (Caron Lindsay)
- Caron’s Sunday Selection: Must-read articles from the Sunday papers (Caron Lindsay)
- Apparently, our future depends on Nick Clegg’s eyebrows… (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: A golden handshake (David Warren)
- Russel McPhate 4th May - 8:57am
Despite being the agent in my Constituency I have toyed with the idea of a tactical vote for Labour more than once in the past...
- Helen Dudden 4th May - 8:52am
Do you believe that justice failings are important? Your Party does not, these concern children.
- expats 4th May - 8:44am
- bob sayer 4th May - 8:43am
I like the wild colonial boys view that you can trust Labour to do anything. Did not vote for Lords reform ,failed to assist amendments...
- expats 4th May - 8:43am
RC 4th May '15 - 8:22am ..................Labour left us more exposed to that crash than almost any other major economy with an over-expanded and under...
- Nick Barlow 4th May - 8:40am
Beyond the uncertainty it would cause for the country, the problem with Cameron's referendum proposal is that there's no appetite with the rest of the...