- David Ward: "if I lived in #Gaza would I fire a rocket? - probably yes"
- Opinion: Beware conflating offence with racism – Don’t demand David Ward’s expulsion
- Good news: Voters places themselves and the Lib Dems in the centre. Bad news: that doesn't mean they're liberals
- Ukip may well win a seat in May 2015. But the least likely person to get elected is Nigel Farage
- Tim Farron's Beveridge Lecture in full: "Let's say a huge yes to active, ambitious, liberal government and build a new consensus"
- Ed Davey writes… Delivering on climate change & delivering on fuel poverty (Edward Davey MP)
- Opinion: It is the end of the two-state solution that will bring peace to Gaza (Richard Kilpatrick)
- Opinion: Gaza – can anyone recall the root causes? (Kerry Hutchinson)
- Good news: Voters places themselves and the Lib Dems in the centre. Bad news: that doesn’t mean they’re liberals (Stephen Tall)
- Opinion: Alice vs the System: Lessons from a lifetime of “help” from public services #2 (Anonymous Liberal Democrat)
- Eadweard Muybridge and Animal Locomotion
- Booze ban on London Midland Trains out of Liverpool
- Worth Reading 120: Farewell Moses
- Because holidays should be about relaxation
- UK Government could reconsider lock on Welsh tax powers
- Britain Is In The Fast Lane Of Recovery
- Friday favourite 137
- Lord Rennard gets an apology, but not the one he claims he has
- Shelagh Delaney's Salford (1960)
- "We want five green laws for a green Britain," an interview with Energy and Climate Change Secretary Ed Davey MP (Part Two)
- Eddie Sammon 26th Jul - 9:50am
I was impressed by Farron's speech. I like politicians like Farron and Cable, but I still feel the radical wing of the Social Liberal Forum...
- jedibeeftrix 26th Jul - 9:46am
@ MH & JO - fascinting line of debate, please do respond to Matthew, Joe, he is making some interesting points. @ AndrewR - "An...
- AndrewR 26th Jul - 9:35am
Jeremy is suggesting 35% to 38%, on the basis of some comparisons with other countries. China/India too low; France too high, etc. Austrialia, UK 1997-2001...
- Tony Rowan-Wicks 26th Jul - 8:56am
I'm not getting the 'fairer society' part at all. LD parliamentarians have been totally overwhelmed by Tory proposals - and [many not all] voted for...
- Matthew Huntbach 26th Jul - 8:55am
Joe Otten Jeremy is suggesting 35% to 38%, on the basis of some comparisons with other countries. China/India too low; France too high, etc. Austrialia,...
- Eddie Sammon 26th Jul - 8:50am
Although, I'll say I am in favour of a bit of speaking out, but lots of demonising plus little action from the police are two...