- 1000 new members join Lib Dems as Farron says "We will keep the vision of an open, optimistic, hopeful Britain alive"
- "Devastated and angry" Farron says Lib Dems will fight for a "tolerant, open-hearted, optimistic and outward looking" country
- Could there be three ironic (?) tragedies that follow a leave vote?
- Referendum Results open thread
- Nick Clegg on the Brexit Betrayal
- The people have spoken – trust the people (Paul Walter)
- The mess we are in (Geoff Crocker)
- What next for the Liberal Democrats post-referendum? (Tony Lloyd)
- Leaving the EU hampers progress on climate change (Jim Hodgson)
- Carmichael: Britain needs to hear liberal internationalist voices like never before (The Voice)
- Garden, Allotment and Best Kept Close Competition
- It's not all his fault - but Jeremy Corbyn needs to go, right now
- British democracy: the prblem and the cure.
- Interesting Links for 25-06-2016
- Taking Control of What?
- Six of the Best 607
- Bob Russell's tours of Colchester
- David Cameron lasted barely a year without the Liberal Democrats
- EU Referendum Reaction
- Post bexit Britain - What would Lloyd George say?
- Al 25th Jun - 9:25am
In the world of this article, democracy is nine wolves and a highland cattle voting on what to have for lunch and inviting us to...
- Neil Sandison 25th Jun - 9:19am
It is now time to build a new social liberal coalition .A brexit led conservative government will drag us back to the 1980s .We cant...
- Peter Davies 25th Jun - 9:10am
At every election in my lifetime the people have spoken and by much larger majorities they have said "we don't want to be represented by...
- Glenn 25th Jun - 9:08am
Neil, Are we supposed to applaud your vindictiveness?
- Michael BG 25th Jun - 9:03am
@ Alderman David Becket I think it is immoral to ignore the majority of the voters in the referendum. I think lots of people who...
- Jane Ann Liston 25th Jun - 8:51am
By the way, it's soft pedalling, not soft peddling.