- ++ Breaking...Willie Rennie: I hope that fair minded people will give Alistair Carmichael a second chance
- Why calling for HQ staff to be sacked is unacceptable and will not be tolerated on LDV
- In full: Nick Clegg responds to the Queen's Speech
- Opinion: Should Liberal Democrats accept defeat and join the two main parties?
- Jo Swinson writes....Why I'm backing Tim for leader
- Tim Farron MP writes…The Human Rights Act is vital and we must fight to keep it (Tim Farron MP)
- Opinion: Lib Dems take power in York (Keith Aspden)
- Introducing…Liberal Democrat Friends of Palestine (John Kelly)
- Opinion: Sexual Assault and Fear of Sexual Assault: A Civil Liberties Issue (Judy Abel)
- Opinion: Should Liberal Democrats accept defeat and join the two main parties? (Martin Petts)
- John McHugo 30th May - 11:14am
There is something unpleasantly demagogic about the right-wing attacks on the Human Rights Act. The demagogue in chief is none other than Michael Gove. One...
- Paul Walter 30th May - 11:09am
So the most dangerous person in the UK, as far as Putin is concerned, is the MP for Ludlow, Phillip Dunne - number 18 on...
- jedibeeftrix 30th May - 10:50am
"The Human Rights Act is vital and we must fight to keep it" Don't be absurd, Tim, insomuch as it will be replaced by a...
- JohnTilley 30th May - 10:34am
"The Human Rights Act is a favourite target of the right wing press. They hate it because it is ‘European' ..." Tim Farron is right...
- Tony Dawson 30th May - 10:33am
David, your argument has some point but it is a little too absolute. One hell of a lot of people who are voting for Labour...
- JohnTilley 30th May - 10:26am
Charlie You say -- "..In Germany , the education system delivers what the country needs to produce an economy based upon high value manufacturing. "...