- David Ward: "if I lived in #Gaza would I fire a rocket? - probably yes"
- Review of 2014 European and Local Election Campaign
- Opinion: Beware conflating offence with racism – Don’t demand David Ward’s expulsion
- Tim Farron's Beveridge Lecture in full: "Let's say a huge yes to active, ambitious, liberal government and build a new consensus"
- Ukip may well win a seat in May 2015. But the least likely person to get elected is Nigel Farage
- Ed Davey writes… Delivering on climate change & delivering on fuel poverty (Edward Davey MP)
- Opinion: It is the end of the two-state solution that will bring peace to Gaza (Richard Kilpatrick)
- Opinion: Gaza – can anyone recall the root causes? (Kerry Hutchinson)
- Good news: Voters places themselves and the Lib Dems in the centre. Bad news: that doesn’t mean they’re liberals (Stephen Tall)
- Opinion: Alice vs the System: Lessons from a lifetime of “help” from public services #2 (Anonymous Liberal Democrat)
- I'm challenging Severn Trent on unlicensed roadworks in Ludlow's Corve Street
- Focus on Sunniside
- Linkblogging For 25/7/14
- Economy Now Bigger Than Pre-Crash Levels
- @BaronessRos in the Lords: Agriculture and Food Industry - Motion to Take Note
- An interview with the PAFEC Post, June 1990
- Bedroom tax, sanctions and other benefit issues....
- More Giants photos – Liverpool Today
- By-Election Report: 25 July 2014
- Indonesia has a Liberal president
- David Pollard 25th Jul - 11:03pm
Oops. The Government has just relaxed the target on homes with Zero Energy use being compulsory from 2016 so that it seems OK to reduce...
- Peter Watson 25th Jul - 10:41pm
"I write this while on a visit to India. A few weeks ago I was in the US, and I’ve just left China." I hope...
- Tpfkar 25th Jul - 10:17pm
Well done to the teams in Maidstone and Northumberland - great results there. For info the UkIP win in Doncaster was in Rosie Winterton's Doncaster...
- Stephen Hesketh 25th Jul - 10:08pm
Not sure where the ' came from in summers. But I do now ... predictive text! Is there a technical reason why we are unable...
- Valia Rodchenko 25th Jul - 9:46pm
It is not a crime to be seen on a person's yacht. Don't blame the host, blame the public officials who can't seem to steer...
- Stephen Hesketh 25th Jul - 9:45pm
I love all this talk of fables and ice cream vans but it doesn't take into account the issue of the customers having decided not...