- Kirsty Williams writes… Welsh Lib Dems to deliver key election pledge (Kirsty Williams AM)
- The problem with Neoliberalism (Tom Papworth)
- Washington Women’s March contributing to the new Liberator song book? (Bernard Aris)
- Maybe not! We must not let Theresa get away with it. (Katharine Pindar)
- Some Military Mathematics? (Steve Trevethan)
- Lord Bonkers' Diary: The school of politics in which I was raised
- Woody Allen on dealing with Nazis
- Karl Popper on not tolerating intolerance
- Axing of oak tree on Whitcliffe Common fells the reputation of Shropshire Wildlife Trust
- Lib Dem MPs on three line whip to vote against Article 50 bill unless it includes a referendum
- Brexit positive.....
- Brexit: the time for pester-power
- FCC hurdle 2: the paperwork
- May 1997: three ALDC staff were elected to Parliament
- Sefton Church – Painting by Harold S Scott
- Peter Watson 24th Jan - 9:02pm
@Katharine Pindar "it was the Lib Dems in Coalition who got free meals adopted nationally" It was the Lib Dems before Coalition who opposed universal...
- Peter Martin 24th Jan - 8:56pm
@Nom de Plume, I agree that protectionist policies are undesirable. However, Germany has been protectionist since WW2. It deliberately kept its currency, the DM when...
- DJ 24th Jan - 8:49pm
It's really interesting to see a little bit of where the evidence for the new policy has come from and it will also be interesting...
- paul holmes 24th Jan - 8:43pm
An excellent initiative Kirsty, combined with what you are doing on teacher effectiveness and Leadership. Also very pleased to see that the mistakes of presentation...
- Katharine Pindar 24th Jan - 8:43pm
P.S. Just to thank Nick Cunningham, one of the few positive voices here, thanks, Nick! I was reminded by seeing another comment of yours on...
- Geoff Reid 24th Jan - 8:24pm
In fairness to Labour (a party which I have spent my life not joining) some 35 years ago it was actually quite difficult to join...