- Lib Dem Deputy Leadership - runners and riders. Who's your choice?
- This week's by-elections: A town council gain but a big loss in Bucks for the Liberal Democrats
- EXCLUSIVE: What Lib Dem members think about the Lib Dems and the Coalition
- ++ Lib Dem deputy leader Simon Hughes replaces Lord McNally as Justice Minister
- UPDATED: Full list of Lib Dems standing in our held seats and top 50 targets
- Opinion: Justice for Simon Hughes (Linda Jack)
- Ed Davey MP writes: Energy Act will create 200,000 green jobs (Edward Davey MP)
- Tim Farron MP writes: Liberal Democrats must stand up against blanket internet surveillance (Tim Farron MP)
- Edward Davey MP writes: Liberal Democrats continue to oppose Heathrow expansion (Edward Davey MP)
- Opinion: Europe and peace – the ties that bind and the dangers of the rise of the right (Ian Jones)
- Bombshell for Herts residents as County spends over £7m on empty properties!
- My recommended reading for today December 20, 2013
- High Court sees off Councillor Dennehy's challenge
- Shepway's Free Christmas Tree Collection in the New Year
- The big question nobody is asking
- It's going to be Gatwick
- Previously, on Earth
- This, obviously, is not how the economy works at all
- Oh dear. It appears I am guilty of the crime of #everydaysexism
- The Blood is The Life 20-12-2013
- Jennie 20th Dec - 2:16pm
Yeah, the traffic on twitter on that one has been quite something, Ed. Farron says he's on it. @AAEmmerson @julianhuppert Yes - I've seen it....
- Ed Wilson 20th Dec - 2:00pm
How about BT blocking "sites where the main purpose is to provide information on subjects such as respect for a partner, abortion, gay and lesbian...
- paul barker 20th Dec - 1:55pm
Voting intention Polls actually have some use for predicting perfomance for Labour/Tories but almost none for other Parties. For us they dont even capture our...
- Martin 20th Dec - 1:20pm
John Tilley says:Well our economy might be in a better placeOn the other hand our econo^my might not.
- Michael Cole 20th Dec - 1:18pm
It's not often that I agree with Chris but he's correct in saying that nobody knows what's going to happen at the next GE. We...
- Liberal Al 20th Dec - 1:12pm
Sorry, my post was in response to John Dunn.