- EXCLUSIVE: Grant Shapps says “realistically we're not going to win” in Ealing
- So how worried should we be about the Ashcroft poll on Bristol West?
- Opinion: A challenge for LDV readers
- Nick Clegg, coalitions and the SNP: too much egg in the pudding?
- Nick Clegg's message to the National Union of Students Conference
- Opinion: Hung parliaments – a suggestion from Denmark (Denis Mollison)
- Opinion: Letterbox v doorstep (Will Wilshere)
- Opinion: We shouldn’t position ourselves as the ‘Middle of the Road’ Party (Judy Abel)
- So what exactly will the Liberal Democrats do if involved in coalition negotiations? (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Why do I still care? (Anne Cunningham)
- MINI-VIDEO: Nick Clegg campaigning with Ed Davey in Kingston, highlighting Lib Dem tax cuts
- Even left-wing economists loathe rent controls
- Wapley Bridge - Network Rail opening event tomorrow (Tuesday 28 April)
- If Ed Miliband becomes prime minister after the election, this is what he needs to do as a matter of priority
- VIDEO: Introduction to the Lib Dem manifesto in BSL
- Taking the Green biscuit
- On the Churches Together Southend West hustings...
- Movie Reviews: Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron
- The general election as seen through the prism of "House of Cards" (the Kevin Spacey American version, I mean)
- Good news for users of the Railway Path
- Nick Collins 27th Apr - 1:55pm
Over the past five years a lot of my comments on LDV have been hostile and /or flippant. May I, nevertheless, ask two serious questions...
- matt (Bristol) 27th Apr - 1:55pm
I do not back single-member, 1-constituency FPTP at all. I would be prepared, however, to compromise on a parallel voting overlappinh-constituency system in which FPTP...
- William Hobhouse 27th Apr - 1:42pm
I don't normally like to respond to a comment rather than the article, but TCO's assertion that Lab and Con will need to support PR...
- Mary Reid 27th Apr - 1:41pm
Not that I could see.
- JohnTilley 27th Apr - 1:34pm
Tony Greaves "...On the BleB stuff about Cameron “having to resign” when he has “lost”, the whole point is that while everyone may have “lost”...
- TCO 27th Apr - 1:31pm
Ideal world - visit every doorstep Real world - not a chance, too many