- Stephen Tall’s Diary: liberal jottings on the week’s big events (Stephen Tall)
- Brian Paddick writes… Chairman Mao might have backed Labour’s ID card plans, but Lib Dems won’t (Brian Paddick)
- ‘Iraq 2’. Why the Lib Dem’s Syria conflict position in parliament is militarily and politically unwise (Paul Reynolds)
- Tim Farron’s response to the Autumn Statement (The Voice)
- Dutch economists & ex-ministers: Brexit so disastrous that Dutch government should campaign against it (Bernard Aris)
- Phil Woolas's disgraced election agent now Ukip chairman in Oldham
- Harris Academy Project Board
- Friends of Magdalen Green Soup and Pudding Lunch - as part of West End Christmas Fortnight
- Links I found interesting for 27-11-2015
- The Blood is the Life for 27-11-2015
- Northumberland Wildlife Trust Winter Events
- Labour leadership chaos over Syria
- Ladies and gentleman I give you the modern Labour Party
- Washingwell Project Meeting
- Trixie Thomson
- Eddie Sammon 27th Nov - 9:41am
I'm not absolutely certain, but the idea that if we find military targets we shouldn't hit them ourselves I find a strange one. The danger...
- Richard Underhill 27th Nov - 9:40am
The BBC put a comedian on Question Time, but he did not make any jokes. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matt_Forde. He said he left the Labour Party the day...
- Eddie Sammon 27th Nov - 9:29am
Hi Denis, I don't believe airstrikes are right in principle if aimed at civilians, but that is not what Cameron's vote is about. I agree...
- Paul Walter 27th Nov - 9:25am
When I wrote the post above I genuinely didn't know., Tim. Thanks for the enquiry. A post is going up around 1pm which attempts to...
- Dave Orbison 27th Nov - 8:43am
Good article let down with the cheap dig about Mao no doubt a reference to John McDonnell. But this further underlines the muddled thinking with...
- Chris 27th Nov - 8:39am
Good grief are they still trying that? There's no case whatsoever for an ID card scheme, even if we do join Schengen, which I very...