- We're heading for a minority Labour government backed by the SNP
- Alex Salmond postpones US book tour as Christine Jardine's campaign goes from strength to strength
- Why have Liberal Democrats indulged the Tories' Bercow bashing?
- Wow, Labour really are pandering to UKIP, aren't they?
- The attacks on Tim Farron need to stop - Vince Cable should know better
- Nick Clegg and the Lib Dems can be very proud of themselves (Paul Walter)
- Opinion: It’s not just Britain and France (Steve Coltman)
- Opinion: Liberal Internationalism (Matthew McGinty)
- Tony Greaves writes … Haggling over more than the haggis? (Tony Greaves)
- The Independent View: Incentives matter in our education system (Amy Finch)
- Taguri pulls out in Brent / Electoral Commission gets something right / and other election news
- Lib Dems Believe Wordle 11
- Liberal Democrats Believe... 13 - Jeremy Browne
- At 100 Wardour Sreet
- On Lord Ashcroft Polling, Iain Dale's Predictions and Odds - Portsmouth South edition
- Crutches museum needs support
- Folkestone Harbour Festival 2015
- #LibDemsPointing Meets Doctor Who - Snakedance
- Vive les coalitions
- CVs being collected for every Parliamentary candidate, including a Ukip classic
- Philip Thomas 30th Mar - 8:57pm
@Glenn- ok. 290 Con seats was election forecast's figure on Sunday. Today it is 286 (this is the individual seat aggregate total figure rather than...
- Paul Walter 30th Mar - 8:56pm
Steve Comer, I thoroughly agree with you about the Fixed Term Parliament Act. It is normally overlooked but it revolutionises politics in this country because...
- Philip Thomas 30th Mar - 8:51pm
But more broadly the problem with analysing specific items as being progressive on a narrowly fiscal basis is that it fails to take account the...
- David 30th Mar - 8:34pm
@ MartinB " I used to vote Liberal Democrat, believing they were a left of centre party. May 2010 put paid to that . There...
- Glenn 30th Mar - 8:30pm
Phillip' We're not taking about 2010. The fact remains that virtually all the seats lost by the Lib Dems have been lost to Labour and...
- Alex Sabine 30th Mar - 8:28pm
Philip: I didn't claim that the highest earning graduates pay the most. I agree that is not the case for your reason number 2 above....