- Confirmed: Lib Dem MPs to back airstrikes in Syria - Sky
- An open letter to Liberal Democrat MPs on Syria
- The case for Syrian air-strikes: not overwhelming, but strong enough
- ++LDV Members' Survey on Syria - 67% oppose airstrikes now BUT...(and it's a big but..)
- Tim Farron's email to party members on Syria
- An open letter to Liberal Democrat MPs on Syria (David Grace)
- A pill that stops HIV in its tracks (John Abrams)
- Implications of the European Union Referendum Bill (Merlene Emerson)
- If we’re going to oppose action in Syria, we should do so for the right reasons. (Austin Rathe)
- ++LDV Members’ Survey on Syria – 67% oppose airstrikes now BUT…(and it’s a big but..) (Caron Lindsay)
- So, Syria. I'm not really decided what the BEST thing to do is, but from the lib dem partisan POV...
- Momentum runs out of momentum in Gateshead
- Mince pies at dawn
- Bomb Syria: The Vote on UK Air Strikes
- On the Lib Dem position on Syria...
- Linkblogging for 01/12/15
- John Lanchester on the London housing crisis
- Welcome to the new Liberal Democrat bloggers
- Lib Dem MPs will back airstrikes on Syria
- Six of the Best 554
- David-1 2nd Dec - 3:12am
'Assad was quite a pall [sic] of the west until recently' No, he is not and he never was. You are probably thinking of someone...
- Dan Ellis 2nd Dec - 2:22am
Gwyneth - "If our MPs vote for bombing I will really wonder if I am in the right party, more than anything that happened in...
- Dan Ellis 2nd Dec - 2:16am
You war mongers are living in cloud cuckoo land if you think that more bombs will move towards a resolution. A military solution will only...
- Manfarang 2nd Dec - 2:11am
Matt Yes Europe can't remain dependent on Russian gas ,can it?
- Matt Donald 2nd Dec - 1:27am
Sorry about the linguistic knot I tied part way through previous post. I was trying to say that we've been here before with WMD in...
- Matt Donald 2nd Dec - 1:24am
Assad was quite a pall of the west until recently. Confused by this apparent readjustment of opinion, I recently had the opportunity to ask a...