- Inquest verdict: The 96 were unlawfully killed #JFT96
- Nick Clegg tells the inside story of how the Conservatives put party before country
- Willie Rennie gets the biggest cheer of the final Scottish Leaders' Debate
- Could Trumpland reach Britain?
- Poll boosts for Kirsty Williams and Eluned Parrott in Wales
- No criticism is bad criticism (and none is worse)… (Jonathan Ferguson)
- Blogging Against Disablism Day (Holly Matthies)
- Willie Rennie gets the biggest cheer of the final Scottish Leaders’ Debate (Caron Lindsay)
- WATCH: Obama’s final White House Correspondents’ Dinner (Caron Lindsay)
- When the Minister didn’t quite get Alistair Carmichael’s sarcasm… (NewsHound)
- Starting from scratch, but optimistic about future prospects
- Shropshire Council announces computer upgrades to cost at least £17 million - it's a good day to bury bad news
- 30 Days of Shakespeare: Day 13 - your favourite romantic scene
- SNP candidate wrecks one of island's two phone boxes
- #ManorDrive 30 mph speed limits signs request
- Whispers Under Ground, by Ben Aaronovitch
- Great TV series - Britain's Treasure Islands
- Major grain store proposed for Kings Head Farm in Bromfield village
- A Teaser For The Novel I'm Working On...
- Petition to Save the HomeStart Charity
- David Raw 2nd May - 10:18pm
@ Stevan Rose "Aggression is a fact of life and if you are not prepared to defend yourself you will be eliminated." Sorry, that is...
- Jonathan Ferguson 2nd May - 9:18pm
Thanks again for the comments everyone, and I hope I have not omitted referring to too many important points that came up. I also hope...
- Jonathan Ferguson 2nd May - 9:15pm
To Lorenzo: Thank you for raising the point about the character of the Liberal Democrats. There is some truth in what you are saying in...
- ad 2nd May - 9:14pm
It’s clear that ,whatever the result of the Referendum, the Tories are desperate to have a big bonfire of all of our most basic rights....
- Jonathan Ferguson 2nd May - 9:12pm
4. To Stevan: I'm not sure if your comments on pacifists are in relation to my article or to pacifists within the Liberal Democrats; as...
- Jonathan Ferguson 2nd May - 9:11pm
3. To David: I very much appreciate your helpful historical notes. I am not an expert on the history of our party, having only joined...