- Lib Dem MPs were right not to play Labour's silly games over the Bedroom Tax
- Opinion: Universal Basic Income is the way forward for the Liberal Democrats
- Our worst nightmare? Peter Kellner's scenario 3: "Lib Dems choose who's the PM"
- "The best opinion poll I've seen in a long time" says Nick Clegg
- By-election update: Gains on the year
- Time to lambast the economic stupidity of Tory posturing on immigration (Paul Walter)
- Paul Tyler writes… In defence of piecemeal (Paul Tyler)
- Cochrane review: Vaping can help you quit smoking (Joe Otten)
- Opinion: Universal Basic Income is the way forward for the Liberal Democrats (Robin McGhee)
- Morrissey Progress Report – first thoughts (Caron Lindsay)
- Nick Collins 22nd Dec - 4:15pm
@ RC The LibDems did not promise to deliver a policy re tuition fees. Most of their candidates signed a pledge, if elected, to vote...
- matt (Bristol) 22nd Dec - 4:13pm
Wot, Richard, all those past female leaders of the Liberals, SDP and LibDems? Well, I hate to disappoint you, but...
- Andrew Watson 22nd Dec - 4:12pm
Anyone seriously thinking that David Ward will "probably" hold on in Bradford East might want to take the odds available with Paddy Power of 6/1....
- Richard Dean 22nd Dec - 4:01pm
Where are the women?
- SIMON BANKS 22nd Dec - 3:46pm
I don't think it's "clutching at straws". This poll points to a relevant factor which should be taken into account along with the tendency of...
- Colin 22nd Dec - 3:29pm
@RC "Not being able to deliver a policy because you don’t have the money or MPs is not lying, it is not being able to...