- Ed Davey MP writes…Signed, sealed and delivered, an ambitious climate change deal for Europe (Edward Davey MP)
- Catherine Bearder MEP writes… EU climate targets thanks to Ed Davey and Lib Dems (Catherine Bearder MEP)
- Opinion: The utter and total failure of the political left (Matthew Huntbach)
- Lord Paul Tyler writes…Farce in the Lords (Paul Tyler)
- Norman Lamb MP writes…Liberal Democrats will fight relentlessly for NHS to have funding it needs (Norman Lamb MP)
- Torquay United mascot Gilbert the Gull 'called fans c**** and tried to start a fight'
- Engineers of Victory: The problem solvers who turned the tide in the Second World War by Paul Kennedy
- Labour 'lite' and late again on decentralisation
- Aadiat White Man
- Have I Got News For You makes history - but far too late #HIGNFY
- The Blood is The Life 25-10-2014
- What is making these people react with amusement, bafflement, puzzlement and apparent drunkenness?
- Lydiate and Maghull Green Belt – Local historian Pam Russell writes
- I, candidate, who are about to place myself in the hands of Federal Conference delegates, salute you
- Eddie Sammon 25th Oct - 2:16pm
Andrew, so your answer to economic prosperity is to introduce a farmers tax? The LVT. £120 billion of tax avoidance? Well, this figure isn't true....
- Andrew Colman 25th Oct - 2:00pm
As for the Lib Dems, we need to come radical again. Given the latest opinion polls, we have nothing to loose. UKIP and SNP are...
- Andrew Colman 25th Oct - 1:44pm
Following the banking crisis and credit crunch and consequent debts, the failure of the invasion of Iraq and its aftermath including ISIS. The left ought...
- Allan 25th Oct - 1:23pm
And the great thing is the EU are allowing the UK the privalage of paying an extra £1.7b towards the goal and increasing our annual...
- Michael Kilpatrick 25th Oct - 1:06pm
Some stupid questions in this poll, I'm afraid. It's all well and good asking leading questions about devolution which only mention cities, but you force...
- simon 25th Oct - 12:40pm
Stefan Agreed it is total incompetence on the part of our metropolitan elite, but then that is sadly par for the course. But if you...