- Norman Baker's genius response to David Cameron: David, I need you to stop sending dishonest and patronising letters
- Peter Kellner's latest projection gives hope to the Lib Dems but points to the squeakiest of squeaky bum times
- In which I seriously contemplate voting Labour
- Lord Tony Greaves writes...Why a new coalition would be a bad idea
- ICM poll says Nick Clegg is safe in Sheffield Hallam
- The Independent View: Benefit the nation and the voters (Anthony Tuffin)
- Opinion: Why I would be wary of another coalition with the Conservatives (Cara Jenkinson)
- The real problem with #EdStone is that Miliband cannot be sure he will be able to deliver (Joe Otten)
- Opinion: Labour isn’t Keynesian – that’s why Liberal Democrats had to be (Toby MacDonnell)
- There is no need for Clegg to make an EU Referendum a red line. This does not signify agreement to it (Caron Lindsay)
- Why I won't be surprised if Nick Clegg starts singing Abba songs during the next long Lib Dem policy meeting
- Taxpayers face £11.7bn payback for Labour's private health deals
- Day 5239: Worst! Election! Eveh!
- Teads Top Lib Dem Blogs, May 2015
- Worth Reading 171: Titanium dioxide
- Polling Day - ALDC Advice Cover
- Noon, Friday: an important deadline for Lib Dem activists
- VoteSmart says Lib Dem Grace Weaver is "only choice for change" in South Suffolk
- Liberal Democrats strong on ecology
- Why every vote counts tomorrow
- Michael BG 6th May - 7:21pm
With “sticky” wages it makes sense that Keynes didn’t dislike inflation. I don’t think income inequality was so great in the 1930’s as it is...
- Mr Wallace 6th May - 7:11pm
If there is a Labour government then I would prefer the Lib Dems went into coalition with Labour, even if the two don't have a...
- Michael BG 6th May - 6:53pm
@ Gwyn Griffiths “If there are SPECIFIC changes to the system which would help please share them with us.” My four suggested specific changes Scraping...
- Jennie 6th May - 6:50pm
I had a letterbox the other day which had a nail sticking down out of the top to scratch any and all inserted hands, including...
- Paul Pettinger 6th May - 6:40pm
A liberal party not interested in the aggrieved? Let's put that to the electorate.
- Malcolm Todd 6th May - 6:29pm
Ah, the reappearance of the second favourite speculation game of LDV contributors: "How I'd realign the parties rationally when we've got PR." As pointless and...