- Identity in post-Brexit Northern Ireland (Ciaran McGonagle)
- Financialization – the reason why the vote was for Brexit (John Hann)
- The Establishment (Rob Parsons)
- How will the Liberal Democrats prepare the UK for emergent technologies? (James Betts)
- Paddy Ashdown responds to questions to More United (Paddy Ashdown)
- Great film about President Lyndon Johnson
- Lord Bonkers' Diary: I'll be damned if I'll pull out of Europe
- Brexit: The invocation of Article 50 can be reversed
- Brexit: How we could be in the single market with greater control over immigration - the Adam Smith Institute
- Ben Howlett and electoral reform
- Boy, by Roald Dahl
- Haven't submitted a Campaigner Awards entry yet? Time is running out!
- Can anti-doping bodies maintain their scientific integrity? The answer is troubling
- LGA Lib Dems: How council commissioning can help ex-servicemen and women
- LGA Lib Dems Press Release - Lib Dems urge councillors to sign the refugee pledge
- Michael 25th Jul - 10:51pm
Very foolish to think of it as a low level civil war. It was a war to end partition and regain Irish sovereignty. Republicans truly...
- Fiona 25th Jul - 10:31pm
John, do you not think that if this project had been up and running in advance of the vote on electoral reform that a few...
- Hywel 25th Jul - 10:16pm
Paddy - if supporting anti-hate crime legislation is a key test where would that have left Lib Dem MPs like Evan Harris in 2004-5 when...
- Tim 25th Jul - 10:08pm
Even that was a lot better than the continuous, low-level civil war that it replaced & anything that might highten tension in NI should be...
- Psi 25th Jul - 10:00pm
Wow, I thought I was negative on this idea. I don't think it will work (but will try to influence the one near me anyway)....
- John Hann 25th Jul - 9:42pm
David, Thanks for the comment. You may be interested in the paper by Helen Callaghan of the Max Planck Institute "Who cares about Financialization". On...