- Canada-EU non-deal - dramatic collapse of the shining example for a post-Brexit future held up by the leavers
- ++BREAKING NEWS : Zac Goldsmith has resigned as MP for Richmond Park
- +++Witney result: Biggest Con to Lib Dem swing since the 1997 Winchester by-election.
- Live updates from the Witney count
- Witney scale swing to Lib Dems would wipe out Conservative majority
- In the mayoral election, why did Zac Goldsmith get such a low vote in his own backyard? (Lester Holloway)
- Tim Gordon writes….Reminder that nominations close for party internal elections on 2 November (Tim Gordon)
- It beggars belief that Brexit has escaped basic parliamentary democracy (Paul Carroll)
- Baroness Jenny Randerson writes: Heathrow expansion is bad economics, bad for the environment and bad for residents. (Jenny Randerson)
- Liberals need to reclaim patriotism (Alex Hegenbarth)
- Watch what the local residents have to say about the #StMichaelsGateSAGA
- My visit to Safe Regeneration at St Mary's Hub Bootle
- Kirkburton TC, Lepton - 27th October 2016
- Bootle, Lydiate all over South Sefton and beyond – Why Pubs are closing at an alarming rate – CAMRA
- Is this the last chance saloon for Welsh devolution?
- The Blood is the Life for 27-10-2016
- From The Archives - Sandgate Study: An Informal District Plan Consultative Draft 1975
- RNLI Coffee Morning
- Maghull in Bloom – Barrier planters get winter flowers
- Photopolis : Session Street
- Richard Easter 27th Oct - 1:27pm
So May gave speeches to Goldman Sachs, Clegg gave speeches to Goldman Sachs and Clinton gave speeches to Goldman Sachs... we're all in this together...
- Andrew Toye 27th Oct - 1:26pm
It should be said that Lynton Crosby is only an advisor for the Conservatives - anyone standing for a position of leadership should take responsibility...
- William Ross 27th Oct - 1:25pm
I can never quite get over the extent of LibDem political denial. Did we not recently have a referendum on an AV system? Frankly, it...
- Roland 27th Oct - 1:21pm
"Surely it’s not too late to change the HS2 plans, Roland?" Well the problem is, HS2 was and remains a political vanity and virility project...
- David Raw 27th Oct - 1:20pm
@ J Dunn I'm glad you're not responsible for my bank statement. There'd be no credits -only debits.
- Simon Pike 27th Oct - 1:02pm
The problem that the UK has is that it needs to expand airport capacity, but indecision by successive Governments has left us with no alternative...