- Massive Lib Dem swing to GAIN Sunderland council seat from Labour in by-elections clean sweep
- When things come together: Stoke-on-Trent and my emotions
- Brexit Mandate – Theresa May should beware of an expiry date
- The life after Brexit – what next for the EU migrants?
- Tim Farron on Gove's interview with Trump
- Federal Policy Committee Report – 18 January 2017 (Geoff Payne)
- Victory for Liberal Democrats in fight to strengthen Victims’ Code (The Voice)
- Obituary: Peter Grender 1936-2017 (Olly Grender)
- Why Theresa May’s speech is good news (Mark Goodrich)
- A new propaganda (Edwin Moriarty)
- Ludlow Nut Company to move to Foldgate Lane
- Why post-Brexit trade deals will be harder than May pretends
- Getting things done - City Road/Logie Street junction
- A half baked theory
- More PMQ awfulness from Corbyn - and what a time to do so
- Interesting Links for 19-01-2017
- The Richard Jefferies Museum's Open Air Project
- Coming up: the defining Parliamentary vote of this political generation
- Rhyme Stew, by Roald Dahl
- My New Role as LibDems' London Brexit Spokesperson
- Paul Murray 19th Jan - 10:29am
@Arnold Kiel - so you think the Lib Dems should now say "Yes, the Lib Dem parliamentary party voted in favour of having the referendum,...
- matt 19th Jan - 10:26am
@Mark Goodrich “Um, if you think that it is “authoritarian” to bring court cases against the Government, I think you need to do some reading...
- Mark Goodrich 19th Jan - 10:17am
@Glenn It's about positioning. May has decided to position on minority side rather than in the middle of spectrum of views.
- Angela Davies 19th Jan - 10:08am
R.I.P Peter you will be sorely missed
- Geoff Reid 19th Jan - 10:05am
Arnold Kiel is right. In the end it is about how we take decisions. The English, for the most part resist thinking about such matters...
- Barry Cash 19th Jan - 9:52am
I think we should be careful about the way we announce this. When I saw the headline for a moment I thought it meant Baroness...