- Opinion: Political deference to today’s orthodoxy is the UK’s economic problem (Paul Reynolds)
- Lib Dems should aim for a budget surplus not because the Tories want to, but because it is right (Nick Thornsby)
- Norman Lamb MP writes…Have your say on dementia care (Norman Lamb MP)
- Opinion: Ukip’s not-so-respectable European allies (Paul Stocker)
- ‘Good’ gender segregation and ‘bad’ gender segregation? (Stephen Tall)
- Bramall Hall £2million boost
- News Story of the Day comes from Finedon
- Explosion in Belfast's Cathedral Quarter
- Councillors Advice Centre - Saturday 14th December
- Victor Nealon: case raises questions
- 2020 Vision: Wolverhampton Lib Dems' New Policy Booklet
- Shop local this Christmas!
- Have a good time but don't Drink and Drive
- Welcome to Another Round of SB Has a Ridiculous Ailment: Today, Costochondritis
- John Kerry's next big headache - the US's travel ban on the next PM of India?
- Gareth Wilson 13th Dec - 9:35pm
Hi Eddie, Agree with you 100%. This peculiar time in economics of super low interest rates needs to come to an end, I just hope...
- Roland 13th Dec - 8:50pm
@Graham No the UUK hasn't withdrawn it's advice. It has removed the case study that triggered the debate, namely Case Study 2 concerning an ultra-orthodox...
- Liberal Al 13th Dec - 8:18pm
Good luck, Jade.
- Eddie Sammon 13th Dec - 8:18pm
Yes John, you make a good point. Anyway, I know it is easy to carp on the sidelines and I don't wish to derail from...
- Graham Martin-Royle 13th Dec - 7:33pm
Latest from the NSS, following intervention by the PM, UUK has withdrawn it's advice. http://www.secularism.org.uk/news/2013/12/universities-uk-withdraws-its-guidance-on-gender-segregation
- JohnTilley 13th Dec - 7:23pm
Eddie Sammon 13th Dec '13 - 6:12pm " It pains me when I hear our politicians repeating the scare stories from lobbyists about how we...