- Alison Goldsworthy quits party saying it's no place for "women who want to deliver change"
- Nicola Sturgeon challenges Nick Clegg to do the Ice Bucket Challenge
- ++ Coup for Ukip as Tory MP Carswell defects, triggers by-election in Clacton
- Opinion: Restructuring is important but the General Election is the priority
- Better Together can always make a better ad. Alex Salmond can not give us a better currency option than we have being part of the UK
- And the winner of the referendum debate was…….Charles Kennedy (Caron Lindsay)
- Reflections on Rotherham (3): Believing and taking responsibility (Joe Otten)
- Opinion: If Putin wishes for another cold war… (Mike Green)
- Reflections on Rotherham (2): Scapegoating one person misses the larger point (Patrick McAuley)
- Reflections on Rotherham (1): How one community in Rochdale took control to protect its children and young people (Elwyn Watkins)
- Norway – They really do seem to trust their politicians or at least we are being told so!
- On feeling safe
- Linkblogging For 29/8/14
- Stamford railway station
- Homophobic monks sighted in Brighton and Cambridge
- To the girl on the 363 tonight: thank you
- Why Gerald Vernon-Jackson's selection for Portsmouth South is good news
- Varnish with STunnel (On the same box)
- Where will the buck stop for Ludlow's collapsed town wall?
- eCops: Area Update 29/08/2014
- Andrew Page 30th Aug - 8:01am
Certainly, where I live, the Better Together supporting local Labour mafia is far more intimidating than Yes Scotland. Unfortunately for me, I was once a...
- Andrew Page 30th Aug - 7:48am
@g - well, I've experienced a fair bit of intimidation myself on this very issue, from people who are NOT Yes Scotland supporters. Including threats...
- Colin Ross 30th Aug - 7:45am
Bullying and intimidation should have no place in society or political campaigning. Although I do find it ironic Jim Murphy is complaining of this as...
- g 30th Aug - 7:01am
Andrew Page, the Yes camp are doing plenty to discredit themselves by turning concern about the nasty side of the debate, which is very real,...
- Andrew Page 30th Aug - 5:17am
Why does Willie have to use terms such as "nationalist thugs". It's a loaded term and the inferences are obvious. It does Willie little credit...
- Dave Besag 30th Aug - 1:54am
David was about! It's my home ward and we've held it since 2000 despite a couple of close calls in 2011 and 2014.