- Money saving expert Martin Lewis on Labour's fees policy: 'Poorer students will subsidise city investment bankers'
- What's your funniest canvassing story?
- To hit the LibDems, Labour give £2 billion to graduates earning 32%+ above the average wage
- Vince Cable: Labour's tuition fees plan is "fraudulent"
- We need to be careful about the SNP and coalitions
- “Uncontrolled mass immigration”, Nigel? You must be joking. (Caron Lindsay)
- Lord Roger Roberts writes…A step towards abolishing the Azure Card (Lord Roger Roberts)
- Opinion: Scottish Lib Dems should abandon their suicidal complacency and promise to devolve oil and gas (Robin Bennett)
- Opinion: Parents want a say on school attendance policy (Karen Wilkinson)
- Opinion: Struggling with a personal response to ISIS (Guy Gunaratne)
- Today's Liverpool Budget Farce
- Tackling extremism and intolerance in Haringey
- Hertfordshire Parents and Children Let Down by HCC Computer Systems
- Tory Dacorum + 1.8% Lib Dem Watford - 0.0%
- 2015 Election Campaign Essentials
- Affordable Housing and Housing Benefit
- Mobbed at the History Society
- Revitalising cities means escaping from acronym hell
- The Blood is The Life 04-03-2015
- Family health activities coming soon
- Caron Lindsay 4th Mar - 5:16pm
Simon, your post is clearly dripping with sarcasm. Tell me, why do you waste so much time posting on a Liberal Democrat site? And John,...
- Colin Rosenstiel 4th Mar - 5:15pm
I first went canvassing 49 years ago this month. Adrian Slade got me to do it in a Wandsworth council byelection in Fairfield Ward, the...
- Steve Way 4th Mar - 5:01pm
As an Anglican I wish the UK was a secular state and believe that were they afforded the chance to vote on this the majority...
- David Faggiani 4th Mar - 4:44pm
Yes, I leapt in joy at the rhetoric, and then deflated as I read the substance of the proposal. I agree with Eddie Sammon (whilst...
- david 4th Mar - 4:43pm
Council by election, Middleton. Knocking up - 15 mins to go. Knocked on door - very grumpy man - " Every single party has knocked...
- tez 4th Mar - 4:42pm
Immigration IS well out of control we cannot take 200K + each year Simple