- We must not prove the conspiracy theorists right (Catherine Crosland)
- Support the 100% (Dean Crofts)
- I am English. I am British. I am European. (Clare Kane)
- Only time will tell … (Graham Watson)
- The legacy of Roy Jenkins: History Group discussion meeting Monday 27th June (Duncan Brack)
- Clearing up the mess left by others, first task of the week
- People joining Lib Dems at rate of one a minute: 50 new members in St Albans alone
- Will Joe or his Labour challengers just suck the life out of Liverpool's surrounding borough's?
- We can't have both
- Cameron – one of those leaders who will be defined in history by a single enormous mistake
- Referendum shows that people turn out when they know that their votes count
- The photo that will sink any Boris Johnson Premiership
- Could this Labour MP save the country?
- Bend it like Boris
- Weekly Road Report - West End Ward
- expats 27th Jun - 1:47pm
I, nor anyone else, knows what is happening or will happen... The 'Brexit' leaders are backtracking on almost every major plank in their promises...Boris stated...
- paul barker 27th Jun - 1:45pm
Can I ask what the new Membership Total is ? It doesnt have to be exact, to the nearest thousand would be fine. I am...
- Catherine Jane Crosland 27th Jun - 1:44pm
I feel its misleading to say that a party that was elected on a platform of ignoring the referendum therefore would have a mandate to...
- paul barker 27th Jun - 1:39pm
@Catherine Jane Crosland. Its true that Votes usually come after a period of years but this isnt Politics as usual. Back in 1974 we had...
- Peter Watson 27th Jun - 1:39pm
@Alex Macfie "If a political party wins the election on the basis of a promise to ignore a referendum result, then it has a democratic...
- Catherine Jane Crosland 27th Jun - 1:36pm
Alex, I'm afraid it is quite bizarre to claim that "there is nothing undemocratic about campaigning on a platform of ignoring the referendum result." Actually...