- Raising tax for health and social care: National insurance or income tax? (Adam Corlett)
- Baroness Joan Walmsley writes….Tories ensure more taxation without representation (Joan Walmsley)
- In this campaign let’s not focus too hard on Brexit: other things matter to people too (Judy Abel)
- Social Liberals: winning against Populism because we have “street force” (Bernard Aris)
- There, he’s said it. You can leave him alone now (Caron Lindsay)
- UK Election: another broken proimise (1)
- Multiple Delays in Prestwich High Street Roadworks
- Why Zac running in Richmond Park is such a bonus for the Lib Dems
- Will Peterborough be ready for ULEV government targets?
- Prestwich Area Roadworks May 2017
- Positive Steps Courses at Bury Adult Learning Centre
- Away for the General Election?
- The Blood is the Life for 27-04-2017
- Constituency office issues
- May is preparing to raid pensions to pay for a hard Brexit
- Lorenzo Cherin 27th Apr - 1:44pm
Caron Here, here !
- Roland 27th Apr - 1:26pm
Or cancel HS2 and use the circa £2bn pa on the NHS. It's simply a question of priorities... I think there has been much about...
- Michael BG 27th Apr - 1:23pm
Politically the best solution is a new tax paid on all income whether earned or not and paid by pensioners. This would be true even...
- Judy Abel 27th Apr - 1:05pm
Thanks for that Denis. I probably do inhabit cloud cuckoo land a lot of the time! But we do need strong and positive and visionary...
- Hansard Reader 27th Apr - 1:05pm
Good candidate, would have even more credibility if there hadn't been a rigged shortlist
- Dan Falchikov 27th Apr - 12:59pm
Hmmm. Given the Tory campaign is solely about preventing a 'coalition of chaos', playing into that narrative might not be the best option.