- General Election Webinars 2017 (Natalie Chindipha)
- Does Parliament have the plushest waiting room in the world? (Paul Walter)
- Soft Brexit Tory MPs who sign up for a hard Brexit manifesto will be responsible for an historic mistake (Paul Walter)
- I hope the Russians love their children too (Edward Crabtree)
- Grasping the cross party nettle (Chris Bowers)
- Lydiate – Dog fouling of park surrounding Lydiate Village Centre site
- Interesting Links for 23-04-2017
- France: Fingers Crossed for Macron
- Taylor's Bell Foundry, Loughborough
- Labour fails to select candidate in Gower with just weeks until election
- Opening of Watergate Community Cafe
- Election notebook #3: Lib Dem targets; Tory landslide upside; 'Coalition of Chaos'
- Farron rules out coalition deals with May's Conservatives or Corbyn's Labour
- New Twitter Muting Policy
- General election campaigns get off to a flying start across the country
- Fiona 23rd Apr - 9:04am
The good news is that it only takes a small up-swing in the polls for us get more seats, especially if the rises are coming...
- Chris 23rd Apr - 9:04am
UKIP going down isn't good news for the Lib Dems, because the votes appear to be going to the Tories. At the moment the polls...
- Philip Knowles 23rd Apr - 8:59am
Arthur. We had a referendum in 1975. The people who lost that Referendum fought for 41 years to have another. That is their democratic right....
- Fiona 23rd Apr - 8:46am
The statement on the website about this is very clear and well written. The headline on front of the Observer has caused a bit of...
- Peter Kemp 23rd Apr - 8:29am
Great to see ..... inspiring me to do my bit, hope it inspires others :) :) I am off to Richmond this morning :)
- theakes 23rd Apr - 8:13am
There are three things to get across: 1. A stance on Brexit: the public seems to have the right perception as to our view, ACHIEVED...