- Opinion: Child taken from womb by social services. Really?
- Jo Swinson takes on Daily Mail's Liz Jones, who thinks she shouldn't be "procreating"
- Rebecca Taylor MEP writes...Can you help me campaign against e-cigs being regulated as medicines?
- Times: "The increasingly confident and powerful Mr Clegg"
- Opinion: Women must stop stepping into the political shoes of men
- Opinion: Nelson Mandela: A personal tribute (Parmjit Singh Gill)
- Opinion: The inspiration of Nelson Mandela (Issan Ghazni)
- Opinion: Do you love this country? (David Gray)
- Opinion: Cash in your pocket or green fields on your doorstep? (Andy Boddington)
- Nelson Mandela – the long walk is over (Mary Reid)
- Simon Hughes's unusual Christmas present: see the next Lib Dem Newswire
- The Multifaceted Mandela
- Hitting them where it hurts?
- Are you entitled to discretionary housing benefit? Advice from the district council
- 'Use the extra £54m to fund free school meals in Wales'
- Watch and laugh: Clarke and Dawe - Ensuring Certainty in The Seasonal Gift Delivery Business
- The Blood is The Life 07-12-2013
- The Lydian Singers' Christmas Concert
- Farewell Madiba
- Ruth Bright 7th Dec - 1:20pm
A mention please also for Pam Jones who has just regained her seat on Alton Town Council (East Hampshire). Pam is one of those community...
- Mike Ward 7th Dec - 12:53pm
Our District is 77% Green Belt. This means that the housing target can only be met by rolling back the Green Belt boundaries. But the...
- Liberal Al 7th Dec - 12:46pm
The problem with drones is simple, they do not have capacity to distinguish between targets and non-combatants. No one wishes for more of our soldiers...
- Simon Banks 7th Dec - 12:03pm
Although Steve and others have a point, there have been previous elections when a good position in the polls for an opposition party has come...
- Richard S 7th Dec - 11:57am
@g - People who graduated a long time ago are in an age cohort where their qualifications are rarer and cut more ice, regardless of...
- Simon Banks 7th Dec - 11:55am
Andrew Ducker has an important point. If there are differences OVERALL, this should not have any impact on equality policies except, as Andy suggests, to...