- A message from Tim Farron
- Sir Graham Watson writes...Is there a way back from the Brexit decision?
- 1000 new members join Lib Dems as Farron says "We will keep the vision of an open, optimistic, hopeful Britain alive"
- EU Referendum: What do we do now?
- What next for the Liberal Democrats post-referendum?
- Support the 100% (Dean Crofts)
- I am English. I am British. I am European. (Clare Kane)
- Only time will tell … (Graham Watson)
- The legacy of Roy Jenkins: History Group discussion meeting Monday 27th June (Duncan Brack)
- If you thought we were having a #libdemfightback – you’ve seen nothing yet! (Lee Dargue)
- Could this Labour MP save the country?
- Bend it like Boris
- Weekly Road Report - West End Ward
- More people have signed petition for 2nd referendum than voted Lib Dem in 2015
- Friday Morning Coming Down - Was It Ever About EU?
- Liberal England welcomes guest posts
- Interesting Links for 27-06-2016
- What Boris has to do before anything else
- Ward boundaries updated in the Flock Together API
- Leadership vacuum
- CassieB 27th Jun - 12:09pm
Matt > You can not disregard the will of the people and keep calling for referendum after referendum until you get the answer you want....
- J Dunn 27th Jun - 12:09pm
Kim Spence-Jones "A vote for lies carries no validity and is not democracy in action." Pity we couldn't re-run the 2010 General Election then,... after...
- Roland 27th Jun - 12:05pm
The only way back is the time before the UK government invokes Article 50, hence why Remain needs to keep the pressure up on the...
- David Evershed 27th Jun - 12:00pm
"The reasons for the vote were many and varied and the result cannot be said to represent the settled will of the UK’s citizens. "...
- David Evershed 27th Jun - 11:53am
Clare - Think of the referendum result not as a vote against the 20% of the world which is the EU but a vote in...
- Neil Sandison 27th Jun - 11:53am
The old adage don't get angry just get even comes to mind .This outcome to the referendum and the political turmoil in Tory and Labour...