- Canada-EU non-deal - dramatic collapse of the shining example for a post-Brexit future held up by the leavers
- Live updates from the Witney count
- +++Witney result: Biggest Con to Lib Dem swing since the 1997 Winchester by-election.
- Independent: "The Lib Dems could steal David Cameron's seat tomorrow"
- Witney scale swing to Lib Dems would wipe out Conservative majority
- Gary Lineker – a welcome voice of humanity (Paul Walter)
- The American people will not take kindly to being kept “in suspense” by Donald Trump (Paul Walter)
- Shas Sheehan challenges the government over Calais refugee crisis (Suzanne Fletcher)
- Lessons for Syria on post-conflict reconstruction (Ciaran McGonagle)
- Independent: “The Lib Dems could steal David Cameron’s seat tomorrow” (Caron Lindsay)
- West End Ward Surgeries
- Photopolis : Logie House
- Batley and Spen by-elecion
- Hinkley C shows the value of social science in the most toxic public debates
- Interesting Links for 24-10-2016
- What Helps Me Cope With My Anxiety
- Congratulations Peter and Jol
- Autumn 2016 St Paul Ward Focus
- Britain must stay in Europol - Nick Clegg
- Jonathan Meades on Marmite
- malc 24th Oct - 9:38am
expats The leavers don't share your pessimism, they see the drop in the pound and any inflation as a temporary thing. Despite the "dire warnings"...
- expats 24th Oct - 8:50am
Listening to some 'Leavers' it appears everything is going to plan. The collapse of the pound, the rise in inflation, etc. are all positive steps...
- expats 24th Oct - 8:44am
I'm "Over the moon" that Lineker's remarks have made the Sun "As sick as a parrot"... No more, please
- Nick Baird 24th Oct - 8:40am
@John - "Meanwhile exporters to the EU have seen their product prices become around 12% more competitive." That is far too simplistic a view. Some...
- Michael BG 24th Oct - 8:26am
@ John “Meanwhile exporters to the EU have seen their product prices become around 12% more competitive.” The question I was answering is why unemployment...
- Tony Dawson 24th Oct - 8:22am
@Tony Greaves : "The boy Lineker done well…" At least his politics aren't 'pants'! ;-)