- Progress in York – our report back after 12 months in joint administration (Keith Aspden)
- The Liberal approach to immigration (Holly Matthies)
- Controlled migration with free movement – squaring the circle (Stevan Rose)
- Lord Paul Tyler writes…An early general election (Paul Tyler)
- Vince Cable writes…The birth of the 48 movement (Vince Cable)
- Pollster who got referendum right points to Remain winning 2nd referendum
- Conservatives – Reckless, Divisive, Isolated and Dangerous
- Sefton Council's Leading Lights do not impress visiting resident to a Council meeting
- The Blood is the Life for 01-07-2016
- Help us fight for the EU
- My must-reads this week July 1, 2016
- Vaulting ambition, which o'erleaps itself
- Blyth Town Council - Meetings July 2016
- Harris Academy pupils - bus options from August
- Andrew Hickey 1st Jul - 3:56pm
Reversing Brexit *means* keeping free movement to and from Europe -- and if it involves re-entering the EU, rather than just not leaving it, it...
- Chris Bertram 1st Jul - 3:47pm
@Andrew - Didn't we get to our present position as a result of having been the Tories' human shield for five years, rather than any...
- Paul Tyler 1st Jul - 3:41pm
Hansard must have updated the link, apologies: https://hansard.parliament.uk/Lords/2016-06-30/debates/16063032000571/ConstituencyBoundaryRevisions For full explanation of process to arrange an earlier General Election see: https://nortonview.wordpress.com/2016/06/27/an-early-general-election/
- Holly Matthies 1st Jul - 3:40pm
When you look at how entrenched anti-immigration sentiment is in the British media, politics and culture, when the starting assumption is that immigration is a...
- Eddie Sammon 1st Jul - 3:38pm
This is fine, but if we walk around saying "we may well get a deal that pleases no one" then that is probably what we...
- Andrew Hickey 1st Jul - 3:33pm
Chris, we're *already* toast. We're on 7% in the polls, we have only eight MPs, and we got there by caring more about having policies...