- ++ Jeremy Browne to stand down as Lib Dem MP in May 2015
- Opinion: Jeremy Browne deserves our thanks
- Danny Alexander, not Vince Cable, designated Lib Dem shadow chancellor (oh, and no Lib Dem reshuffle)
- 28 Lib Dem MPs vote for recognition of state of Palestine, 1 against
- ICM has Labour ahead, Ukip moving into 3rd place, Lib Dems on 11%
- Opinion: And you thought EVEL was difficult… (Michael Taylor)
- Opinion: Confused Britain (Scott Stables)
- Caron’s Sunday Selection: Must-read articles from the Sunday papers (Caron Lindsay)
- 10 Years on from The Orange Book: What should authentic liberalism look like? (Stephen Tall)
- Opinion: Jeremy Browne deserves our thanks (Ed Fordham)
- Liberal Mondays 10a: Liz Lynne's What the Liberal Democrats Stand For #LibDemValues
- Don't worry about information overload
- Driverless cars: will it be older people who are the keenest to try them out?
- New Planning Application: Drive Through KFC Bury New Road
- Leonard Rossiter went to Deyes High School, Maghull
- Bonfire Night – Displays and illegal activities
- Tayside Medical History Museum free public lecture
- IT + big organisations = stupider people = stupider IT
- Lefts and Rights and Ups and Downs
- Cameron pushing us out of Europe
- Martin 20th Oct - 12:29pm
The main point is that any change of this nature would require a fundamental treaty change that would trigger referendums across the EU. Even if...
- Peter Watson 20th Oct - 12:28pm
@Simon McGrath "we have had to do things in coalition we would not have done if we had a majority." The problem is that Lib...
- Richard Dean 20th Oct - 12:22pm
Igor, You go through a process, yes, and maybe you had a hard time, but the outcome is more or less automatic. If the application...
- Michael Kilpatrick 20th Oct - 12:12pm
Rob, I feel there is nothing worse than saying "[xx needs to be paid for by scrapping [y]". Especially the House of Lords. There are...
- Igor Sagdejev 20th Oct - 12:10pm
Richard, I don't know about India and West Africa, nor fancy trying these places, but in the US, where I have lived and worked for...
- Michael Kilpatrick 20th Oct - 12:02pm
You are so thoroughly right! The idea of arbitrary devolution to a mish-mash of city regions and so on is a recipe for disaster. It...