- EXCLUSIVE: Grant Shapps says “realistically we're not going to win” in Ealing
- So how worried should we be about the Ashcroft poll on Bristol West?
- Opinion: Why I believe students should vote for the Liberal Democrats
- Opinion: A challenge for LDV readers
- Nick Clegg, coalitions and the SNP: too much egg in the pudding?
- So what exactly will the Liberal Democrats do if involved in coalition negotiations? (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Why do I still care? (Anne Cunningham)
- Sarah Smith, a brave and committed Liberal Democrat candidate fighting the election while undergoing cancer treatment (Caron Lindsay)
- Nick Clegg’s statement on the SNP doesn’t preclude voting with them (Paul Walter)
- Nick Clegg, coalitions and the SNP: too much egg in the pudding? (Caron Lindsay)
- Can we trust scientists' self-control?
- Rare RSPB sighting in Southport
- Lib Dems Believe Wordle 38 Freedom from Conformity
- Liberal Democrats Believe... 40 - Lynne Featherstone
- Tax cuts for millions: just one of the Lib Dem achievements in the last five years
- An Irish Blessing as delivered by wonderful Maghull Wind Orchestra
- 2015 General Election Day 28: Who's ahead in Wabznasm North?
- Sefton's £4,500 a year "pay for no work" deal with Labour's Liverpool Mayor Joe Anderson comes under attack
- Sefton Labour Leader blocksLib Dem bid for Inquiry into Sefton's conduct over Mayor Anderson
- Campaigning in Watford for Dorothy Thornhill, cake by Sara Bedford
- Malcolm Todd 26th Apr - 11:17pm
Bill le Breton (quoting Carl Gardiner) "But actually it’s the existing Prime Minister’s loss of a majority that is decisive. It remains the case that...
- Tony Greaves 26th Apr - 11:02pm
Bill - the powers that be are working on the assumption that negotiations will take longer than last time. They are not assuming that Cameron...
- Eddie Sammon 26th Apr - 11:01pm
I laughed into my coffee when he said "Biden and I have gotten so close there are some places in Indiana that won't serve us...
- ATF 26th Apr - 10:42pm
Hi Bill, Yes, I have read both and, as with all your posts, I respect your thinking. My concern comes with the section you cite...
- Paul Walter 26th Apr - 10:38pm
Thank you for correcting me, Tony. My mistake.
- Denis Mollison 26th Apr - 10:34pm
@Roland I think you underestimate just how much FPTP distorts politics, and diminishes the choice offered to voters - besides which, that choice is only...