- LDV’s Sunday Best: our 7 most-read articles this week (The Voice)
- Brexit: The invocation of Article 50 can be reversed (Paul Walter)
- Some questions for More United (Caron Lindsay)
- How Lib Dems are using Pokemon Go (Caron Lindsay)
- Brexit: How we could be in the single market with greater control over immigration – the Adam Smith Institute (Paul Walter)
- How Liberal Democrats can win for the 48%
- I've recently become a Governor at Gunthorpe Primary School!
- Blaydon Vlog No. 1
- Labour's dithering in Gateshead turned into a work of art
- Chopwell and Rowlands Gill Action Day
- Traffic: Sometimes I Feel So Uninspired
- The Blood is the Life for 24-07-2016
- Is 2016 the year that conspiracy theorists became mainstream?
- Tim Farron: Turmoil makes case for voting reform
- More United: Paddy Ashdown's new political movement launched today
- Lorenzo Cherin 24th Jul - 5:31pm
David Raw Actually , while I do not share Genn s position on the EU , he is talking specifically about England , and as...
- Sarah Noble 24th Jul - 5:31pm
The emergency brake that EEA countries have is exactly what it say it is: for use in emergencies. It does not give licence to countries...
- Alex Lewis 24th Jul - 5:18pm
While the questions posed by Caron are sound, this is clearly the beginning of a movement designed to forge a revival of center ground politics....
- Eddie Sammon 24th Jul - 4:56pm
I actually have had someone bring up PR to me unprompted by a non-politico after the general election. They voted UKIP and were fuming they...
- Sadie Smith 24th Jul - 4:52pm
I agree so much with Mick. Strikes me as a handy way of collecting data first and then contributions. Have any starry eyed people ever...
- David Raw 24th Jul - 4:47pm
@ Glenn "I’m sentimentally attached to the idea of England being separate from Europe". That's just the sort of Anglo-centric comment that provokes derision north...