- Nick Clegg shows why he is such a credible, authoritative leader of the opposition to May's "hard brexit"
- Live updates from the Witney count
- +++Witney result: Biggest Con to Lib Dem swing since the 1997 Winchester by-election.
- Extra push for Liz Leffman in Witney
- Independent: "The Lib Dems could steal David Cameron's seat tomorrow"
- The American people will not take kindly to being kept “in suspense” by Donald Trump (Paul Walter)
- Shas Sheehan challenges the government over Calais refugee crisis (Suzanne Fletcher)
- Lessons for Syria on post-conflict reconstruction (Ciaran McGonagle)
- Independent: “The Lib Dems could steal David Cameron’s seat tomorrow” (Caron Lindsay)
- We Must Understand the Terrifying Logic of Theresa May’s ‘Right-Wing Socialism’ (Jonathan Ferguson)
- Hope that Ryehill Police Station will not close following community campaign
- Saturday reading
- Crossrail 2: see why it is needed
- The Witney campaign offers the Liberal Democrats a road out of the wilderness
- Want a parking ticket? I know the perfect place for you to park in Ludlow
- I retweeted Julian Knight - you won't believe what happened next
- 200 year commemoration voyage flotilla arrives in Lydiate
- Witney and council by-election results are great, but I am a realist...
- PSA: Contacting me
- J.K. Rolling Is Not Doing It For The Money
- Annabel 22nd Oct - 10:19pm
Paul W, you pointed out the stats in relation to trade between Canada and the US, and the fact that Canada's trade with the EU...
- Alistair 22nd Oct - 10:08pm
If I had a Pound for every clown telling me about the Euro collapsing, just as the Euro soars against the pound, I would have...
- John Peters 22nd Oct - 10:05pm
@paul barker: Liberal Democrat (Stop Brexit) Go for it, you could become a sort of anti-UKIP party and solidify the view of the Lib Dems...
- paul barker 22nd Oct - 9:20pm
PS For Anti-Brexit read Stop Brexit. My mistake, the Poll used "Stop Brexit" & it is much stronger.
- Helen Dudden 22nd Oct - 9:13pm
We need to be back ruling ourselves. Put the NHS in order, sort out the children's services, build housing. I fought for years to get...
- tonyhill 22nd Oct - 8:58pm
There are just over 5 months before Theresa May has said that she will trigger Article 50, after which it becomes much more difficult to...